Two Easiest Ways Of Making Money Online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just came across these two interesting and easiest way of making money online. Though it is mostly for those in the US or UK. But I think are two ways one can make free money without breaking a sweat.

Spotting an empty property and get paid

This is all about spotting a derelict property or an empty one. All you need do is to sign up with YouspotProperty site and you can make up to 20 Euros for just spotting one.

Scanning of receipts to get paid

This is another easy money making way, just use fetch reward app, scan your shopping receipts after shopping and get payment. The more receipts the more money you make.

What do you think about these means of making money?

Solution
It's great, but unfortunately just as you said, it only works in the United States and Britain.

Maybe we can find innovative ways of making money online that works for Nigerians or Africans generally, there are limited opportunities over here and things don't just work the way it ought to.

But how possible is it that you get paid for just spotting a property and what if the same property you spotted has been spotted previously by another person? Does it work? Is there a verification process?

But this is a nice one Augusta, very very impressive!

Thanks for sharing.

Chirunim

It's great, but unfortunately just as you said, it only works in the United States and Britain.

Maybe we can find innovative ways of making money online that works for Nigerians or Africans generally, there are limited opportunities over here and things don't just work the way it ought to.

But how possible is it that you get paid for just spotting a property and what if the same property you spotted has been spotted previously by another person? Does it work? Is there a verification process?

But this is a nice one Augusta, very very impressive!

Thanks for sharing.

Solution

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah when I read about them myself I have a little upset that we can earn from this in Nigeria. it will be a good way of making money for me as there are a lot of vacant buildings in my location here so I would have been making money off people's buildings just like that.. I also lend my voice to yours that people should also create sites and apps like this for us here so that we can also earn from tasks like this.

For the verification process, yes I'm sure there will be a software that will detect double posting of a particular place to avoid two people earning from spotting the sane place. I'm sure they must have figured this out already and have put measures in place to curb the situation I believe so.

So generally, these two ways are very easy way of making money. Those I'n the UK or US looking for pocket money can use these two sites to hustle or make do with them as side income

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many cool unbelievable ways in which many people use to make money but online and offline. Sometimes most of these ways or strategies is only supported in some specific geographical locations especially in developed countries.

There are many cool ways I have seen people make a lot of money through the internet by just doing simple tasks that wouldn't even take them up to 10 to 30 minutes.

One of the best ways of making money online even if you do not have a skill is taking online surveys. The truth is that there are so many survey platforms and some of them does not really pay any reasonable amount of money but there are some that pays you cool amount of money to share your opinions especially those that support videos surveys.

They will require you to give your opinion which may last from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the length of the survey. A lot of people have used this method to make of money for themselves and of course they are paid up to $50 per one which is quite cool for a one-hour job.

It is all about knowing the right platform if you are in a tier 1 country like the United States of America or the United kingdom and so many others.

Scanning of receipts and getting paid is also very cool way of making money on the internet and a lot of people do it a lot.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right I research online for ways to make money online and I see a lot of funny ways of making money and they are simple to do and money will be made without much stress but the snag is always that you must be in some certain locations to work on the site and for me this isn't fair. it's a kind of discrimination which isn't good.

Like you have rightly pointed out online survey taking is a simple and easy way of making money but this is also location specific. if you are in a certain country then you can't take the surveys. So I wonder why they ask everyone to register on the site only to give the surveys mostly to people they had initially Intended for

All the same those that are eligible should take the opportunity now that it has presented itself to make money by just the required little task.

Ayeshabashir

Yes there are also several ways of making money .We can earn money online or offline but it's all depend us which way is easier for us. We can make money by affliate marketing by promoting company's product but for this we should have proper skills and knowledge about that .Another way of making money is investment. You can invest your money in real estate ,in digital currencies and in some other business. There are also many legit websites which pays us .But the one thing that we should keep in our mind is that every work demand your dedication and consistency and also commitment towards the work .Making money is not easy as it looks like .There is a lot of hard work ,decent time and focus behind this.There are also many offline ways through which we will earn money .For example we can earn money as a teacher,as a architecture, as a business man ,as an employee in office.Offline work depend on your your skills and experience because without experience and knowledge I think it is very hard to find out a job.So try to invest your time in learning new things .Because learning is the best way to gain knowledge