Easiest Ways to Make Full-Time Income by Working Part-Time

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are the 3 easiest methods that will make you full-time income by working part-time. All you need is 2-3 hours of working per day.

YouTube: As a YouTuber, all you need to do is work 2-3 hours a day, which involves video creation, SEO, and digital marketing. On youtube, you earn in multiple ways, such as Adsense, affiliate marketing, sponsorship, subscription (Patreon) merch sale, etc.

Podcast and Blog: These are two different things but you can combine these two to earn better. For example, you can offer your articles as podcasts for a small price. There are a lot of ways to make money from blogs, from selling products to affiliate marketing, sponsorship, selling courses, and advertising.

Selling Online: You can sell print-on-demand products or digital products to generate a full-time income by working just about 2-3 hours. All you need to do is design products or create products and promote your products.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that none of these things are easy but you can make good money off them if you have figured out ways of achieving them with ease. Like with YouTube it isn't easy to get traffic at least for the first six month. I'm a YouTuber and I'm still striving to get to the point where I would have to monetize my channel. But I know that I will get there soon. With time we would get there.

These are all nice ideas but they are not easy to monetize and make money off it as people predict. Lolok at YouTube you need a thousand subscribers and 4000 watch hours to start making money

That's not a mean feat to achieve if you are just starting out. it takes consistency, determination, hard work and being smart fi achieve them. But the bottom line is that we can achieve it if we put in the work.

Shigobad2020

I think i know little or more about making money on YouTube , there are various ways in which you can start making money on YouTube , you first need to create a YouTube channel , try monetizing it first and have more viewers and subscriber which will increase your chances of making more money as people keep checking your YouTube channel , you can make money through absence , affiliate marketing and by also uploading quality video content on your YouTube channel .
Secondly , you can also make money through blogging which is the writing aspect , you also need to create a websites and also try monetizing it , then you need to try inviting people into your websites , and you need to be writing quality and eyes catching news which will bring more viewers to your blogging site .and earning by selling goods and services online .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am making money through all three methods mentioned by the OP. I make money from youtube, I also make money from my blog, and I make money by selling online. Out of all these three methods, I make more money by selling online. Youtube is my second best earning method, ad my blog stands at the third position. I make money through multiple methods such as advertising, affiliate marketing, even selling digital products and print on demand products. Despite these methods being some of the best methods to make money online, these are also some of the most difficult methods to make money online. That's because you will have to work for months, even years before you can even earn a penny. On youtube you might have to publish over 100 videos and spend 9 months before you get your channel approved for monetization. Then you will also have to work hard to bring traffic.