Easiest Ways to Make Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing: If you have language and writing skills, posting on paid-to-post forums is one of the easiest ways to make money online. You can also start writing articles and publishing them on article sites to make money online. You can also offer freelance writing services through the freelancer marketplace to make money. Blogging is another way to make money online as a writer.

Marketing: If you have marketing skills, mainly digital marketing skills, you can easily make money. Digital marketing skills will allow you to make money through affiliate marketing, social media marketing, etc. You can either market your own services and products or offer your marketing services.

Video Making: This is another easy way to make money. If you know how to create good videos, you can make money from multiple platforms, for example, you can make money from facebook, Tiktok, instagram, youtube, twitch TV, etc. You can also offer your video-making and video-editing services and make additional income.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I don't think any job is easy work to me as I always see jobs ad work they are because you need to apply your efforts, energy and time to make money but the only difference is that some jobs are easier than others and that is just the truth. but this is not to say that we should not do the jobs that we find convenient no matter how difficult it is.

when once you like a job then you should go for it . online jobs like posting on forums, writing articles uploading videos,on YouTube and even blogging can be easy jobs that anyone can easily do but it still needs effort to get some of them monetized to be able to make quick money but in all they are all avenues of making money just try and see that you are doing it skillfully so that you be able to make good money at the end of the day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing remains one of the best and easiest way of making money on the internet. If you're a good writer your chances of making some good amount of money on the internet for yourself will be high because there are so many platforms you can venture into and make tangible amount of money for yourself if you are a writer.

First of all, you can venture into freelancing platforms and on the long run you can become very successful offering writing jobs. There are several people who are looking for those who will write professional articles for them and in return they will pay you some good amount of money.

There are also platforms like Listverse, Clearvoice in which you can submit articles and they will pay you a reasonable amount of money. You can also write on paid to post forums and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have mentioned the easiest ways to make money online and I concur with your submission because with video making, you can easily make money from home and you do not need to get top-of-the-line camera before you can do this because it could be done through your phons . I do my YouTube video using my phone and it worked perfectly, then you can also get some editing apps on Google Play store that could be used to do editing and it will be perfect, and which makes it a very good and easy way to make money online.

E

eldavis

When we talk about the easiest ways to make money, personally i feel there is no easy way, it mainly depends on the individual and which way or method they consider as easy for them. What you might consider as easy might not be seen as easy by the next person. For mr the easy ways i use in making money is through paid to post sites. I am currently working on multiple sites but i must confess its not easy working on paid to post sites though. Another way i use in making money i consider a bit easy is also through faucet sites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When we talk about the easiest ways to make money, personally i feel there is no easy way, it mainly depends on the individual and which way or method they consider as easy for them. What you might consider as easy might not be seen as easy by the next person. For mr the easy ways i use in making money is through paid to post sites. I am currently working on multiple sites but i must confess its not easy working on paid to post sites though. Another way i use in making money i consider a bit easy is also through faucet sites.
Yeah, I believe every individual have a way of making money online that is easy for them. Sometimes some people take online surveys and make money easily and some people also do not find taking online surveys interesting because of the amount of money involved is not really much.

Sme people actually make money through blogging and they actually find it easy because they have been in the field for a while. That is actually how it works in many online businesses.

But in it all, it requires some level of consistency if you really want to make something tangible on the long run.

Maria Javed

There are many ways to make money online.
Some of them are listed here.

Freelancing: You can use platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer to offer your skills, such as writing, graphic design, or programming, to clients around the world.

Online tutoring: If you have a skill or expertise in a specific subject, you can offer online tutoring services to students in Pakistan or abroad.

Content creation: You can create and upload videos, write articles, or start a blog and monetize it through ads or sponsored content.

E-commerce: You can start an online store and sell products through platforms like Daraz, Kaymu, or Shopify.
Online surveys: You can sign up for online survey websites like Toluna, Survey Junkie, or Swagbucks, which pay you to complete surveys.

Affiliate marketing: You can promote other people's products and earn a commission for each sale made through your unique referral link.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am from another school of thought. I don't always believe in easier way to do things. I do believe that, that's only depend on the individuals that are handling the matter. As easy as blogging may sound, there are different people that found blogging as so difficult to start and what a view.

The only thing I do believe is that the ability and willingness to make money online will determine whether a particular means of making money is difficult or easy; rather than claiming that there are simple ways of making money online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have managed to build a huge following on social platforms, influencer marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money. If you have a lot of followers businesses and individuals will contact you and offer money to promote their products and business. If you are not getitng offers, you can also join influencer marketplace where yo can offer your marketin services. Another option would be to promote your services on freelancing platforms. Video content monetization is also good but it takes a long time