Earn Money Easiest ways to earn money online

Nico68

Hey guys,
The quickest legit ways to earn money from home are to do some easy tasks such as free bets, online surveys, searching webs, review websites and apps, watch videos, *********, etc.
It works by taking advantage of free programs regularly offered by many platforms. This leaves you being able to squeeze out the free gain , which can be as much as $50 or much more. Multiply this by how many sites there are and you can quite easily come away with a profit of a few hundred dollars.

On my next post, we will see how to walk through and earn your first $10 or $50 profit online. If you know of any way to make up to $15/hr from your home, please let us know!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money through freelancing is one of the easiest ways of making money online. If you have some skills that are highly in demand in the marketplace, you can simply open an account on the popular freelance websites like Upwork. Deliver quality services to the customers and you are going to make a lot of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, freelancing is just the word. if you have the right skills making good money online is very possible. This is why they are skilled and unskilled labor. People are willing to pay more if you have the skills. Personally as a person you wouldn't want to hire a novice for your job. You know already that the outcome will be a disaster so you just let it go than wasting your money.

So the same is applicable with online earning. Even posting on sites needs good writing skills. if you continuously post thrash on a site you would be banned The site owners know that traffic means a lot to a site and how do you get the needed traffic , from what is posted on it. Content is always king, so if you don't have a good content people would stop visiting the site

So get a good skill and yiu would make money.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people find difficult to make money online because they don't have the strategy or find an easy way to do that, you can make easy money online through Facebook marketing, you can make your money online from Facebook easily by advertising your products using the icon called MARKETPLACE at the top right hand side of your Facebook page

Nico68

Many people find difficult to make money online because they don't have the strategy or find an easy way to do that, you can make easy money online through Facebook marketing, you can make your money online from Facebook easily by advertising your products using the icon called MARKETPLACE at the top right hand side of your Facebook page
Hi. Thank you for your contribution to this discussion. We really appreciate your view and we will keep it in mind while preparing our next posts. Your view matters for our community.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The major we are here most of my money online which seems to be very easy for me is to engage in get paid to post comments. All I need is to make myself available at the due time and comment on some of the post made by other members of those forums.

Moni

Making money through freelancing is one of the easiest ways of making money online. If you have some skills that are highly in demand in the marketplace, you can simply open an account on the popular freelance websites like Upwork. Deliver quality services to the customers and you are going to make a lot of money.
Upwork, I think this name sounds familiar to me but I don't know how it works. I think you should have explain further because you have raised a good point but you did not go into much details although it could be a way of making more ney but how ? We are all here to learn from each other so try to make things clear.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some of these platforms will not pay you any reasonable amount of money after spending so much time because I've actually been on many of them and could not make any reasonable amount of money. I don't think there is any easy way to make money online but with hard work and knowledge.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think those are some of the legit ways to make money online but I don't really names of sites to earn from. However, paid to click sites are really a cool to make money online but the amount you would be making with these sites are not worth anything tangible.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The easiest way for me to make some money online is through posting comments and threads on the available paying forums and this more reliable for me than other alternatives that I have tried which were not worth the stress or ended up as some scams. Paid to post forums are the best.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have also participated in micro job sites that allow you to be clicking on ads and participating in surveys but then I have never seen anyone that pays as much as $15 per hour. One of the easiest ways that are found to make money this way is by posting of comments in GPT sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some Platform online are not trusted and most of them may not even be able to pay you. I just believe that the best and the most easiest way to make money online is make money on trendri and bizdustry, those are one of the most popular website for you to make money from your little free Time ,you must also obey the rules of the community.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't have problem making money from those ways you have mentioned but the point is that I haven't been able to see any platforms that gives opportunity for people to make reasonable amount of money by performing these activities you mention , That is the most important thing . I've heard so many times about certain platforms that allows people to make money by browsing the internet and performing other simple activities but have never been able to come in contact with any of those website before which means I can't make money with them . . .

For now making money on paid to post platform is one of the easiest way for me and with this I can have a lot of times to attend to many of my needs and plans and I can organise when I have to post and so many other things in ways that suits me.

E

eldavis

From what you just explained, it looks a lot more like micro jobs, I have come across some of these site and I must say, it's not really that easy to make money from these sites. In most cases it's pretty difficult to come across surveys, while watching of videos does not really pay much as one would think. I think it should be way easier to become a freelancer as you would stand a chance of earning more money than these site. Though the beginning as a freelancer is usually rough.

Peninsula

One of the ways to earn money is through investing or trading cryptocurrencies that a person can opt for if he is ready to learn something new. One can choose to trade or invest in the crypto market based on their financial goals.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely very easy for you to make money online but that does not mean that you do not have to be hardworking and industrious in any strategy or in any way you choose to make money online. One thing is for sure when it comes to the act of making money online which is basically the fact that, the time and energy you get in totally depends on the amount of reward and compensation you get from any strategy you choose to make money online. If you are a newbie looking for ways to make money online I recommend you to first of all start making money online do you get paid to post website and get paid to watch websites. Basically these are websites that pays you for posting content and a website that pays you for watching short videos.

To make more money online, you can consider making money via high tasks involving ways of online money making such as affiliate marketing, freelancing, cryptocurrency and forex trading. Etc.

Shaf

Verified member
So far, I have found that working on forums that offer pay for posts is the easiest way for me to earn money online. This is because I have the right skills fir this type of job. I love reading and have studied a lot about making money online, marketing, SEO, content creation, savings and increasing productivity amongst others. I've also played around for a while with design on Canva.

The easiest way to make money online is that which one is well skilled in and enjoys doing. My sister stopped working on paid to post forums and said she found it draining. Her passion is in fashion design which I can't even imagine doing.

Generally, blogging and vlogging, digital marketing, tutoring, transcribing and virtual assistant jobs are considered to be amongst the easiest ways to earn money online. Skills in this niches can be learnt fast and for free through YouTube, free courses and blogs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're looking for easy ways to make money on the internet you may actually not be able to make something tangible. It's important to know that to make money online requires a lot of consistency and seriousness if you really want to succeed.

It is actually not easy for you to make consistent income online if you are looking for an easy way. If you are in the country in which online surveys are supported then they capitalise on that to make some good amount of money for yourself.

The good thing about online surveys is that it does not require technical skill for you to make money from them because you just need is to answer questions correctly and get rewarded.

There are several survey platforms you can sign up on and make some good amount of money for yourself. It is also necessary for you to know that the money you make from such platforms may not be able to sustain you on the long run.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Survey would have been one of the easiest way to make money online to me because it doesn't require much. You only need to be qualified to answer the questionnaire that you may be given. This is one of the factors that have made it so easy compare to others but unfortunately, it is not always available for all citizens of different countries.

I am from the third world countries where surveys are very scarce to come by. Those that are involved in it make use of VPN which I will never subscribe to as I see it as cheating.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I wish it was so easy as you say it, but most sites that pay for tasks and reviews only pay peanuts. That is why I don't rely on them for money making.

I think a better way to make better online income is to learn a freelancing skill and offer your services to clients. As long as you are working in a legit freelancing site and you can advertise yourself well, you will attract clients who will pay well for your services.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have skills, you will find that it is really easy to make money online. Let's say you can code, you can offer your services on Fiverr and make money easily. Let's say you have video making skills, you start making videos for social media platform and make money. However, if you do not have skills, how do you suppose to work and make money. Well, making money online is not difficult provided you have the right skills to work on high paying jobs