Easiest Ways to Make Money Online For Novice

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are just starting out here are a few methods to make money online, which do not require elaborate skills and experience.

Microjobs: You can find simple tasks on micro job sites that you can do even if you do not have any skills. You don’t need skills to download and install apps, right? You also don’t need expertise to sign up on any website, right? You can find jobs like these on micro job sites.

Paid-to-post sites: Paid to post sites are online communities and blogging platforms where you earn from short posts and long posts. If you can write in English, you can make money from these sites.

Surveys: Surveys are not available in all countries and surveys do not pay good money for the people in low tier countries, however, surveys are also good way to make money online for newbie.

Transcription: If you are good with English language, this is also one of the best ways to make money online. No experience needed.

Wiscash

Again it is good to engage in a method that gives you a sense of attitude now what do you need to do look at for your due to channel the Facebook WhatsApp status and notifications the liberals of adequate information that can gives you calibrated formations about kind of business and the kind of work you can be able to do as a dove is this can give you more time and more eloquent voice of attitude that can give you more a question sometimes people feel that such things to not take some time but you do it it does so we need to take time to look at herself look at the people look at the environment looked at people around us this will help us to have all that we need to carry out these work sucessfully without any disturbance or commotion or hindrance

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there's nothing easiest with work. Work is work and you would need to be mentally prepared to tackle a job to make the best of it. Like microjobs and posting on sites these jobs are mentally exhausting. You would need to crack your brain to write or do anything meaningful.

So Yes you can make money with these little tasks online but be ready to put in the work. Remember you only get paid when you have reached the minimum payout. No site will pay you if you haven't gotten to their payout so you need to work hard and smart too.

Some tasks like the surveys taking isn't for most countries. infact it seems it is mostly for those in the tier 1 countries. So if you are not in tier 1 country it would be a waste of time trying out survey sites. You can just still with commenting

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are very good online earning ideas for newbies. They are easy to start and require very less experience and expertise. What you just need is a good device that has a strong internet connection.

Paid to post sites are the easiest to work in and their earnings are so much better than any other easy ways of earning online. You get paid immediately you post and that is so great because you can set goals for yourself that you make sure that you achieve daily.

It is so hard to find a great survey or microjob site to work in. Most of them pay peanuts and the tasks are not consistent, you will have so many task at first but they keep reducing with time. .

As for transcription, this job pays really well. But requires you to be so fast at typing and you may need some expertise especially if you choose to do medical or legal transcription.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Why should you try micro job sites, paid-to-post sites, or surveys even when you are a novice? You can, of course, make money through these methods but you will be spending a lot of time earning very little amount. If online working is very new, why not start building skills first instead of wasting time on micro job sites and paid-to-post sites? I don't mean to say that these are completely time wasters. What I mean is why should you give these methods first preferance? You should try freelancing site and start creating your service listing or start bidding on existing jobs. As you wait for someone to hire you, you can do other things in your spare time. Alternatively, you can also start working on these sites and the save money so that you can use it to build your online business on ecommerce marketplaces, or even use the money to create a blog.

Rubz

All of the above methods you mentioned are good ways of earning money online but i cannot agree with you on the statement you made about them being some of the easiest ways to make money. Money is not easy to make at all. Money making always requires a lot of dedication and time and a lot of hardwork.

E

eldavis

Is there actually an easy way to make money for a novice? I think not. There is no easy way to make money out there, the reasons most persons today do not make money online or find it hard to actually stay focused is cause they have been told there are easy ways, only to go into it and realize it's not as easy as they have been told.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Microjobs may gives people opportunity to make money but the earning rate is not encouraging to me . In any case I was told that using a laptop in micro platforms to make money could be profitable and since I have laptop I will try using it to see how profitable and easier it will be to carry out those activities .
Making money on paid to post platform is one of the most simplest way for people most especially the newbie because here you will see so many topics you can contribute on perfectly to earn some money.

I always try as much as possible to advised newbies that are coming newly into the online space to avoid making money in dubious platforms that are not trusted most especially investment platform because 90% of them won't last for a long time and they are just interested in the little money you have to invest.

Peru

So Yes you can make money with these little tasks online but be ready to put in the work. Remember you only get paid when you have reached the minimum payout. No site will pay you if you haven't gotten to their payout so you need to work hard and smart too.

Some tasks like the surveys taking isn't for most countries. infact it seems it is mostly for those in the tier 1 countries. So if you are not in tier 1 country it would be a waste of time trying out survey sites. You can just still with commenting

Kennysplash

Verified member
When you say novice you mean someone that is just attempting to make money online for the first time? Well there are actually a lot of opportunities to earn online, you just have to look in the right places and be consistent. Since the person is a newbie, it is a doubt that he or she has any digital skill that will help them make money online. So they just have to settle for gigs, although they don't pay much. More ways to make money online include:

1. Paid to post forums. Here you spend your time on forums that pay you for posting. Examples of these are trendri, BMF and many more.

2. Reward apps. There are a lot of apps that basically pay you to operate them. They abound on playstore, just search them out and choose the ones that appeal to you.

3. Solving captcha. Recaptcha, 2captcha, kolotibablo and many others are websites that pay you to solve captcha.

Although the amount earn on these sites are not enough to sustain a living, but it can act as little side income. These are websites I will recommend for newbies, at least they are better than nothing at all.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Paid to click platform is also one of the ways people can be using to make money was especially the new people because by using this platform you may have opportunity to make some small amount of money. Even though it wouldn't be much but at least through everyday tasks and activities the possibility of earning some smaller amount of money maybe possible but surprisingly we may not be able to get accurate platform that is it really interested in helping us choose this.

I have been looking for a way to make money from paid to click website but from all indications they will ask that you deposit in some money before you can make more money which to me is one of the discouraging factors that prevents people from earning with this opportunity.
According to information , some of these platforms are not trustedm we also have to be careful out there.

Shigobad2020

As a novice that just started working to make money online , there are many ways in which you can make money easily online without passing through any stress , you can start working in micro job websites and makes money from doing some easy jobs , you don't really need downloading any micro job app , all you need is your mobile phone and your browser and you are good to go ,
Secondly , you can make money from paid to post sites , and a good example of paid to post sites is working on forum sites like trendri and bizdustry forum site where you can comment on topic or create a thread on your own and make money as you are doing so , you can also learn on how to invest with your money in some business websites online and make money while you are sleeping .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It may be difficult for newly-introduced individuals to the act of making money online to find a website or a platform that totally suit their tastes and preferences in order to start making money online. Do you read my days of being an online money making newbie I was always making money online via survey websites but as time goes on I begin to see that survey websites and platforms we are not working for me and so I engage in get paid to post website and platforms some of which include forums. This particular website was absolutely one of the paid to post website I came across during that time.

For recommendations I totally recommend any online money making newbie to engage him or herself on a website that pays him or her to play games and to watch videos and that is because making money on website like these are totally less stressful and less time demanding.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, as a newbie there are several ways you can make money online as long as you are ready to put in a lot of hours of work. Working on Microjobs platforms as I believe is probably one of the best ways in which a newbie can use to make some good amount of money for him or herself on the internet.

There are several Microjobs platforms like sproutgigs, microworkers and a whole lot of others in which we can venture into and work and make some good amount of money for yourself.

It is therefore important for you to know that you will not be able to make thousands of Dollars within a month from this platforms. Taking online surveys is also one of the easiest ways a newbie can use to make some good amount of money on the internet for him or herself without having any technical skill.

oldbuddy

If you want a really easy way to make money online without spending your own money chasing ideas that just waste time, download the CryptoTab Browser and make it your default browser, then keep searching for ideas like you are now and the Satoshi will pile up in your account without you even feeling like you are earning. I can show you absolute proof if you need it, but the best approach is just to do it yourself for free and see.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I tried Crypto Tab, and I did not earn even a dollar in a month. Do you think this can be called an income? Well, I did not have to work separately and I was making $1 without actually working, however, earning is so little that you cannot even add it to your income. Working online can be your first time experience, but you do not have to do things that are not earning you a good amount. You need to see how many hours you are working to make what amount. There are sites where you can do tasks like captcha solving. You do not need skills and knowledge to do these tasks, however, you will have to solve 1000 captcha to make $1. Do you call this income? Work on the tasks that can bring you good income, if you do not have skills, experience, and knowledge, try to build skills and knowledge.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who is very serious in making money online should not even consider using cryptotab browser because at the end of the day you will not be able to make anything meaningful.

I have used the browser some time ago and after a month I was not even able to make anything reasonable and therefore I could not withdraw. This is why it is important for you to look for different ways of making money online instead of depending on cryptotab browser.

As a novice online there are several ways in which we can make some good amount of money for yourself and working on Microjobs platforms is also another good opportunity for a novice to make some good amount of money for him or herself provided they are very consistent.

Working on paid to post forums is also another way in which you can use to make money for yourself online as a novice because it does not actually require any technical skill for you to get started.

oldbuddy

I can't say how much anyone else will earn with CryptoTab Browser, but here is a screenshot of my earnings of 5,000 Satoshi in a couple of months which paid for 5 more Active Shares for CryptoWin which pays me 1,000 Satoshi a month (enough to buy another share) all for doing NOTHING I would not be doing anyway. I just installed the browser and made it my default (it runs circles around Chrome) and surf the Internet as usual. I am earning a few Satoshi from CryptoTab while I type this comment. If you want to turn down free Satoshi for doing something this simple that is your choice, but I am going to take on any day the sun rises!

Attachments

• cryptotab.jpg
    cryptotab.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I can't say how much anyone else will earn with CryptoTab Browser, but here is a screenshot of my earnings of 5,000 Satoshi in a couple of months which paid for 5 more Active Shares for CryptoWin which pays me 1,000 Satoshi a month (enough to buy another share) all for doing NOTHING I would not be doing anyway. I just installed the browser and made it my default (it runs circles around Chrome) and surf the Internet as usual. I am earning a few Satoshi from CryptoTab while I type this comment. If you want to turn down free Satoshi for doing something this simple that is your choice, but I am going to take on any day the sun rises!
I have tried a lot cryptotab browser it is similar to brave one. I know also that even grab tc is offering converting BAT to satoshis payments that you may earn from brave browser ads and therefore you could alternate between both of them. CryptoWin could be a pyramid scheme so invest Wit many taking care from your work. Because like these shares program could close anytime but I hope it is not the case for cryptowin one. Alternativelly, you could diversify your investment to more earning programs opportunities.

oldbuddy

I have tried a lot cryptotab browser it is similar to brave one. I know also that even grab tc is offering converting BAT to satoshis payments that you may earn from brave browser ads and therefore you could alternate between both of them. CryptoWin could be a pyramid scheme so invest Wit many taking care from your work. Because like these shares program could close anytime but I hope it is not the case for cryptowin one. Alternativelly, you could diversify your investment to more earning programs opportunities.
CryptoWin is not a PYRAMID since you can start and build for free and remove all the risk and take the money you earn free from other sites like CryptoTab to fund your entire investment in Active Shares. There is no way you can lose this way. I speak from the personal experience of using this method to expand my holdings to over 500,000 Satoshi worth of Active Shares myself.