The easiest ways to earn bitcoin with no investment

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is the new gold now, everyone is trying to get some Bitcoin into their without having to invest. Well, you can try getting some through the following means:

• Work on sites that pays in Bitcoin like forumcoin, beermoney, PTC sites other GPT sites that pays in btc
  • Get some from BTC faucets by claiming free bitcoin like feebitco
  • Ask people you work for online to pay you via btc
  • Work on the offerwalls of a faucets, they usually paid via btc
  • Watch ads on site that pays with btc like btc clicks
What are your different ways of getting bitcoin into your wallet easily?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Although bitcoin is considered to be the leading cryptocurrency today, many individual can still make money in Bitcoin by engaging themselves on various websites and platforms that pays bitcoin to its members and users. Back in the days when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online there was a particular website I came across that totally pays its members for playing games without no investment. This website was quite popular and prominent and many YouTubers have recommended this website to their subscribers and in fact that was absolutely one of the way I came to know about this website. The name of the website was known as alien run.

As the name implies, it is a racing game in which an alien will have to run, the movie alien runs and doughes obstacles along the runway track, the more points you earn. At the end of the day when you have possibly earn enough points you can totally transform this points into bitcoin and withdraw there any bitcoin wallet of your choice.

Heena Kousar

One of the best ways to earn free bitcoins include shopping rewards with credit cards, however, you can also try airdrops, referral bonuses, playing games, and taking part in trading competitions if you are a professional or beginner trader.

Suba

Staff member
According to my experience, another way to get free bitcoin is to create a blog/website, then we monetize it with an ad network that pays with Bitcoin. Don't forget to prioritize the quality of the content and index it in search engines.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Earning Bitcoin these days have become somehow easier. There are some different engagements that one can involve in to guarantee the making of Bitcoin. Some of those activities may involve the following:

Writing on paid to post website: most times, there are some paid to post using cryptocurrency. This will give the users an ample opportunity to be holders of Bitcoin. Though hardly do these platforms pay with Bitcoin because of transaction fee.

Other sites like surveys as well pay their users in cryptocurrency which may be Bitcoin. Mining as well can be another way of doing that..