Easiest way of making money as a student.

Wiserr

Considering the fact that there are different ways of making money, either online or offline, even though some tends to take much of our time while other do not require a lot time, but I am pretty sure that as a student you only have limited time for all this, but in other to get money one has to sacrifice few time out of the time he has to engage In different type of business, but I will suggest that if one wants to earn some money as a student he has to go for the type of business that won't take much of his time, one can engage in business like pay to post site, pay to click site, blogging, forex trading, crypto trading, online survey and a lot of different online business, because one can do it anywhere in as Mich as there is network in the specific place he or she is, it has a lot of advantages because it doest not demand the presence of someone like other business which requires one to even travel to one place or the other, so what can you say folks about the best business a student engage in, a business that won't take much of his time.

As far as I know, a student is a person who is still pursue education and I think that it might be hard for a student to pursue education and study at the same time. I have completed my Bachelors around four years ago and I started working after that. Right now I have a lot of time to work online but still I find it really hard to manage my time due to various reasons. However, if you are a student, then you must manage your time. I believe that if a student is a beginner, then he might be able to make money by starting working at many micro job sites because they can take a start there.

I am not saying that student cannot become a freelancer, in fact, there are many talented students who work as freelancers on many platforms. But many teenagers and young adults often have a harder time earning money online because they do not have much experience. The best way to deal with this issue is to learn that specific skill. If you are a students and if you are interested in earning money by becoming a writer, then you must learn to write. So, skill development is very important for students.

The easiest way to make money as a student is through working online or having part time jobs or gigs. Personally I feel working online is the best way to make money as students. While working online a student can easily manage their school life and as well their online activities. Working online make this very possible and easy. A student can easily decide to work at any time be it at night or after school hours.

Considering the fact that there are different ways of making money, either online or offline, even though some tends to take much of our time while other do not require a lot time, but I am pretty sure that as a student you only have limited time for all this, but in other to get money one has to sacrifice few time out of the time he has to engage In different type of business, but I will suggest that if one wants to earn some money as a student he has to go for the type of business that won't take much of his time, one can engage in business like pay to post site, pay to click site, blogging, forex trading, crypto trading, online survey and a lot of different online business, because one can do it anywhere in as Mich as there is network in the specific place he or she is, it has a lot of advantages because it doest not demand the presence of someone like other business which requires one to even travel to one place or the other, so what can you say folks about the best business a student engage in, a business that won't take much of his time.
Most students have the ability to combine studies and work without it having negative effects in the outcome. On the side of the students who desire to be independent of their parents, a good online job would do just fine. This way they would earn as well as learn. But what online jobs can a student engage in? There are many to do: freelancing, writing, affiliate marketing, or tutoring and many more. It's beneficiary for a student to go into the educational part of their online job like content writing, editing, copy writing, sites to submit old school notes, etc. Which would keep their mind in the world of learning, and would not consume their time, until they are done with schooling.
Also, students have a better chance of concentrating on their studies as they could do this jobs in their own time, giving them room for studies and work.

Most students have the ability to combine studies and work without it having negative effects in the outcome. On the side of the students who desire to be independent of their parents, a good online job would do just fine. This way they would earn as well as learn. But what online jobs can a student engage in? There are many to do: freelancing, writing, affiliate marketing, or tutoring and many more. It's beneficiary for a student to go into the educational part of their online job like content writing, editing, copy writing, sites to submit old school notes, etc. Which would keep their mind in the world of learning, and would not consume their time, until they are done with schooling.
Also, students have a better chance of concentrating on their studies as they could do this jobs in their own time, giving them room for studies and work.
Yes you are right and I am pretty sure it will definitely help them when they engage in business like affiliate marketing or even posting on sites that do pay apart from earning money, I do consider some of the online business like pay to post site, pay to click as a room for learning just as you said learning and earning,, though it seems not be easy but I believe people that depend on themselves but not there parents will not fine it difficult
So what type of business are you into when you were student or which online business are you into currently
Mine I do engage in pay to post site at the same time joining it with my studies, mostly I do sacrifice at least 2 hours out of the 24 hours that I have I'm other to finish my online tax
What about you how have you been couping with your business and your studies?

One of the easiest way for a student to make money online is to engage in get paid to post forums. Making money from get paid to post does not require any special skill.

A person who can write a meaningful sentences to make a comment can do the work and make money.

All you need as he is a computer system and internet connection. A smartphone with internet and cable is also a good choice forget me to post. I use smartphone all the time to work on get paid to post forums.

The student only needs to register with at least two different get paid to post forum. Of course I am going to recommend Tendri and Beer Money Forum to start with and make money.

The amount you are going to end for each comment is a bit low but with consistency you can make a good amount of money at the end of the month.

Affiliate marketing is another way for students to make money. Search a student can undergo a basic training in affiliate marketing and start making money within short time.

He just need a proper planning between working online and study to excel. He should not allow one to affect the other.

I have searched lots of site to make money for students and the ones I find preferably, which I also engage in is: MindSumo, studypool, write and get paid sites and Upwork.
MindSumo is a site where questions are posted constantly by business people seeking for business ideas and once you write an essay on it, if accepted, you get paid. And a good thing is that it is accepted by participants all around the world.
Studypool is an educational site where you answer students class questions and do assignment and you get paid once a student click on your solution. You can also submit your school notes there and be paid for it.
As for write and get paid site, it is mostly magazine write up content, if you are great at constructing English. There are, listverse, eating well.com and the sun magazine which deals more with writing non-fiction stories.
Most of you might have heard of Upwork. It is more of 'what you can do' and place bid for your kind of job.
These sites will help them as they are still in school.
Nontheless, now I have found trendri, I'd advice students to partake in this site and other paid to post/comment site.

The internet has provided the opportunity for a lot of people who monetize their skills and make some good amount of money on the internet. this of course is one of the advantages of the internet to students because they can probably capitalise on it and make a lot of money for themselves without depending on anybody. In the 70s and 80s I heard stories of a lot of people who we are doing part-time jobs offline in order to cater for their school expenses but the same is not the case today because the Internet has given people the opportunity no matter their geographical location to make some good amount of money. There are hundreds of online businesses in which students can venture into and probably succeed on it and one of them is cryptocurrency trading. this is of course one of the best and a recent survey has shown that there are a lot of students showing interest in trading cryptocurrency all over the world. Forex trading is also another good venture in which students can venture into and make some good amount of money but it requires a lot of knowledge for you to make tangible profit. Freelancing is probably the best because of low risk and the potential it holds.

A lot of students and college goers are becoming mindful of their material and physical needs and they also strive their possible best not to be dependent on their parents even for a little bit . It is advisable that at a little age , an individual should develop love for living independently that is not having to depend on the arms or income of anyone to fund your personal and material physical needs . During the year 2018 when I was about to write my secondary school final year exams I started develop interest in earning money online . I was fully aware that if I was to work online it must be on a free website since I am not financially equipped to invest money on various money investment websites .

And after surfing the internet searching for ways to earn money online I came across various paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , paid to review websites , and paid to like share and comment website etc . And so I started to perform gigs on some of them in order to get paid . some of this website turn out to be legit and paying while others were just scam websites .

Writing will even offer the best opportunities for students to make money . But making money as a writer nowadays might really be stressful especially when you are trying to make money with your skill on freelance platform , because of the competition.

But well as a writer , if you are really good in what you are doing there may be a way you can use your writing power to attract more people into your niche in a Freelancing platform ,from there you can start making money with it.

Three are so many things you have to put into consideration and students who are interested to make money online should rather learn a skill before getting into a university . If you can't learn a skill before getting into the school , you can try as much as possible to learn it while you are in school because that is what will really help you.

Making money for student should rather be something that should be done online because that will be the most easiest and with that you may have the possibility to organise your time to suit you and also your learning hours.

Online employment or jobs might really be stressful and time-consuming.

In my opinion, social media platforms are the easiest ways to make money for students. Students can try to make money by using facebook, instagram, twitter, toktok or youtube. Now, you might ask, how do you make money as a student on social media. If you publish short videos on youtube, you don't need to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time to make money form youtube. AS a sort video creator, you will hve access to youtube funds for short video creators. On facebook and instagram, you can either start affiliate marketing or start selling products. You might ask what product can a student sell. Well, there are many products that a student can sell and make money. For example, you can sell your old gaming consoles, you can sell your old computers, you can even sell your old text books, or notebooks. If you manage to build a big following on social sites, you can even promote businesses and products and make money from promotion. You can offer digital marketing services. I made money from digital marketing and affiliate marketing when I was still at school. However, it is not easy, you will have to work really hard, and work smart.

Good morning everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I am sure that most people here ,especially students, will find your post interesting as well.

It is true that students do not have a lot of free time because they should concentrate on their studies. However , there are students that need to work in order to cover some daily needs. In this case, it is important to find either an online or an offline job to make some money. This job should not be very demanding or time-consuming ,of course.

In my opinion, online jobs are a good option for students since they can work from the comfort of their own house without a boss. Furthermore, they can arrange their daily schedule as they wish so as to have time to study. It is wise to find a legit earning site and start working on it because ,unfortunately, there are a lot of fake sites online today.

I believe that students who are interested in making money online could try Trendri. Trendri is a wonderful and legit platform which pays its members. Earning here is very easy. You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads. It is so simple! Trendri is a site I would definitely recommend to students and to everyone because it is simply the best!

Last edited:
As a student, there are several ways to make money either through the offline or online medium. There are many times I have been in situations as a student where I found it hard to pay my tuition and just with the menial jobs I took in different areas, I could raise money to pay up my fees. Being a student and also working has never been easy especially for those who are completely self-sponsored. There are many times I had to lower the price of my services just so I could be picked over some other competitors. As a student, you can make money right in the classroom, by organizing a tutorial class for interested persons and attach a flat rate fee for each candidate.

Engaging in writing of; seminar topics, projects, dissertation, journals for publication, thesis, term papers and coaching for national and internal competitions are all feasible ways of making money as a student. For those who are not really academically inclined in those areas of research work, taking up part-time jobs like; teaching, janitorial services, making money online via different ways like; survey sites, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, trading activities, freelancing and lots more are all feasible means for students leverage.

As a student it will be easier to get money through buying and selling of recharge card and some other means.
If such student has good phones or laptop that one can easily started any only job and ptp stuffs and buying and selling online and some other things. Though as a student one need to make sure that one schedule his or her time very well so that one will be able to meet up academically .
Also student can start petty trading which can alsogenerate more income to the student.

There are some people who due to one reason or the other have not been able to focus fully in school and as such they need jobs that can be able to support them. As a student , the most important thing at this point in time is that any job that you are picking job is something that is not going to distract you from your education because that is your number one priority at this moment.

1. Freelance coaching . You can be able to set up extra lessons for people who are not really following it in your department . This kind of lessons can be offline or online where you are going to set up a particular date preferably on your free. In order to take them through.

2. Blogging. It is not really that expensive for you to set up a blog nowadays and you can be able to do it with as low as $50. As a student you can choose to be creating articles of at least two times in a week and be posting it on your block . Which time you are going to be having hundreds of which articles that you can be able to monetize.

We have no easy ways of making money online. I don't think it's that easy to earn online as a student, instead there are possible ways to make money online as a student. A lot of students have the opportunity of making so much money for themselves using their smartphone or laptop but most of them have no time for themselves due to their busy schedule, but i think any serious student that really want to earn online can be making money online daily in a paid to post site like trendri. Since i started trolling online to spot a legit site to earn, trendri is my best paid to post site i can assure all students to make money.

Even in this paid to post site you can be also learning lot of things while earning at the same time, this can also help some students. Scheduling few hours to work here can surely earn a student not less than $1, doing this everyday can really surprising if you calculate how much you can make from this forum, so i advice every student to start here, because it's legit and payable, best of all this site also educates.

I think the best way to earn or make money online as a student is by working online or doing several online gigs. The online market is structured in such a way that you can access it anytime and anywhere you feel like it without being questioned by anybody. This makes it very easy for students to work online when they are free, whether it's during the day or at night, they are always disposed to make the most of out their time online for the purpose of earning.
I have seen some students also doing other offline stuff to earn money but in my own opinion, I don't think that's the best way to go about it especially if you're offering a though course in the university. Offline businesses for students can come in handy when there is a holiday or probably a strike like we are facing right now.