Easiest niche on the YouTube app to start making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no online hustler or any individual that considers him or herself and online hustler that would not have heard about the YouTube app or platform . The youtube application of platform is considered to be the most viral entertaining application or website that any individual could go to possibly get entertain or get answers to some of the questions bothering him or her . They are two visitors that make good use of the youtube application which include the content creators and the subscribers . Not a whole lot of people know that they can make money on the YouTube platform and indeed a whole lot of people are making money with the use of the YouTube platform or website . To succeed in your making money we are the YouTube platform you must have a niche in mind so as to create content on so that when others watch and subscribe to your channel you get paid considerably and positively .

There are a whole lot of niche that an individual can possibly choose to create content on as a content Creator on the YouTube app , but the most easiest niche I can recommend is "movie recaps" . The reason why I recommend this niche is basically because it is on entertainment and you do not have to spend a whole lot of time creating videos because all you need is to choose a particular viral video and summarise it by playing some excerpt of the videos to your subscribers .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That's a good one. YouTube is undoubtedly one of the best platforms in which you can make money passively on the internet. You can do this if you are good in video editing and at the same time have proper knowledge of what you are intending to teach people.

I remember some time ago when I watched a particular video on YouTube and the person also said that if I want to make money on YouTube I should use some certain video and picture editing platforms to edit videos and pictures and put it on YouTube that there are people that will probably be watching.

I did about two videos and pictures but the problem is that I was not really consistent enough with it.

Another good niche in which people can make some good amount of money on on YouTube is football highlight niche. there are a lot of people who are interested in football and if you can make a highlight of football matches especially the best teams you can probably end up making a lot of money and get a lot of subscribers.

Make money online is also another very good niche that so many people are interested on.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Undoubtably an undeniably the YouTube app or platform is considered to be one of the most popular ways that an individual can make money either as a subscriber or as a content creator but most of the times majority of individuals choose to be content creators on the YouTube app so as to make money and to become a content creator you need a particular niche that you are capable and able to perform content on in order to answer various topics being asked or questioned by your subscribers and viewers and most importantly you must endeavour to make your content more appealing and worthy to view .

Indeed the niche that you mention that emphasize in the thread above is considered to be one of the most rare but profitable niche that an individual can basically center on on the YouTube app so as to create content and most importantly it is pretty easy to create content on moving recaps because all you need is to choose a particular movie that is either popular or body to watch and summarise it by showing some excerpts of the movies . Personally I wish choose the niche of health because the world we live in majority of individuals ask majority of questions on health issues and health-related topics and being there to provide answers for these topics totally makes you .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for the enlightenment . I didn't have an understanding about the niche you have just talked about. Apart from that there are so many other profitable niche people can concentrate on if they are interested to make money on YouTube.

Well what I have in my mind was gaming niche because it is one of the most lucrative niche a lot of people are using to make money in YouTube and other platforms.

Apart from gaming, people can also make money so much by discussion of politics and other useful information to the public. All these niche are something that people must be passionate about before they can do because out of all the two I have mentioned I wouldn't even be able to engage in such because they are not really what interest me. .
If I have to start a YouTube Business , my niche will mostly be on health.