The easiest way of making money online

EKUSANI

Incorrect Sentence Format
Online is the best way to empower the youth of this generation.
And it has help so many people worldwide including Nigeria my country.fir those who is willing to work harder.u see if u only depending on ur salary in this country,u might probably regret doing that .so why not read this article and put in to practice on how u can make money online by selling pictures ,writing content or probably become a content creator.
Swagbucks.freelance and so many more .now let talk about content writing.
It is very possible to become a content writer with so many platform such has trendri , freelance so are the platform that I know which I also gives a try and it works for me ,which it can also work for u by just being creative and with just your mobile and data .it is very simple and reliable.trendri has been into existence for years and so many has benefit form them and they have also recommended it to several people.you can also do it .
Believe In your safe pray and allow God to use you to achieve your goals.i know there are so many scam site all over the online platform.but trendri is different.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Online is the best way to empower the youth of this generation.
And it has help so many people worldwide including Nigeria my country.fir those who is willing to work harder.u see if u only depending on ur salary in this country,u might probably regret doing that .so why not read this article and put in to practice on how u can make money online by selling pictures ,writing content or probably become a content creator.
Swagbucks.freelance and so many more .now let talk about content writing.
It is very possible to become a content writer with so many platform such has trendri , freelance so are the platform that I know which I also gives a try and it works for me ,which it can also work for u by just being creative and with just your mobile and data .it is very simple and reliable.trendri has been into existence for years and so many has benefit form them and they have also recommended it to several people.you can also do it .
Believe In your safe pray and allow God to use you to achieve your goals.i know there are so many scam site all over the online platform.but trendri is different.
Hi everyone. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I really like the topic you have chosen. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I am sure that a lot of people here will find your post very interesting as well because, in my opinion, everyone is interested in finding easy ways in order to make some money online.

Undoubtedly, today online jobs are becoming more and more popular around the world. People prefer working online to working offline. It is true that online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. This is because when you work online ,you can work from the comfort of your own house wearing comfortable and casual clothes without a boss over your head complaining all the time and checking your work. What's more, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you like.

I absolutely agree with you that Trendri is the best earning platform of all. I believe that Trendri is one of the easiest methods to make some money online. Here earning is so simple. You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads. Actually, Trendri is my favourite
earning platform and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of the most easiest way to make money because even if you think it is easier , it is still something that will require a lot of your time . If proper time is not dedicated to it , you may not likely be successful in that area of business.

All earning opportunities require time and absolute dedication for you to be able to make money and if all these things are not provided you won't likely be able to make money with it.

What I understand here is that there are some earnings opportunities online that are much more faster for people to make money than others because you won't likely have to go through the learning process and such is paid to post.

Even though this might really be one of the most quickest way to make money on the internet , so many people cannot even engage in this business because they just consider it as a waste of time and Some even considered it to be one of the most boring online business.

It is not just about looking for the simplest things but is just about going for things we are passionate of and something we can be able to do perfectly.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I will share my own experience. I have been making money online since I was a high school student. That was almost 10 years ago. I made my first money online by posting a sponsored post on my fcebook page. Therefore, I believe facebook is the best platform to make money online. You can do a lot of things on facebook from digital marketing to monetizing your pages and groups, to selling on facebook marketplace and facebook shop. I find making money on facebook easy does not mean you can also easily make money on facebook. In order to make money on facebook, first of all you need to build a huge following, secondly you also need to to spend money on advertising. Facebook offers money making opportunities to a lot of people from gamers (facebook gaming) to video content creators (video monetization) to content creator (facebook instant articles). After facebook, I find youtube better platform to make money. You don't have to spend a penny, yet you can make really good money. You can even start with your phone camera (for shooting videos and uploading on youtube), you do not have to spend money on video editor, you can try free video editing.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right majority of youth today are turning to the act of making money online than offline . And also making money online serve as a good empowerment for the youths of this generation . But when you say the easiest way to make money online well personally or to me there is absolutely no one easiest way to make money online . Because what it seems as an easy way of making money online by a particular individual could be seen as the hardest and cumbersome way of making money online by another individual . So with this analysis , it could be wise to say that the act of making money online all depends or solely depends on the individuals or online hustlers taste and preference .

Majority of individuals are looking for ways to make it big by working online and so they indulge in online high paying gigs and investments like cryptocurrency and forex trading , affiliate marketing , dropshipping , freelancing , graphic designing , websites creation , and ads sponsorship etc . Students and college goers also have the privilege to make money online by working on small paying gigs website , like websites that pays it users to post articles and reports , website that pays its users for watching short video clips and movies , websites that pays it uses for transcribing and reviewing products , articles , and apps , or website that pays its users for filling out surveys etc .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there is actually no easy way of making tangible amount of money on the internet because it requires a lot of work and consistency for you to really succeed.

If you want to make money by taking online surveys then that may actually be easy because you can make you can make some cool amount of money from it depending on your location.

Survey platforms is not actually supported in all parts of the world because it is location-specific and people in developed countries tend to have higher chances of making some good amount of money on these platforms but it requires consistency for you to really succeed.

The best way of making money on the internet is to create a very good passive income stream for yourself such as having a blog, venturing into cryptocurrency, having a YouTube channel and so many of them. These ventures requires some level of knowledge for you to be able to monetize them and also it requires consistency for you to be able to succeed on them but definitely on the long run it is worth it.

Someone who is able to have a monetized YouTube channel will probably make a lot of money from it in some years to come passively.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I think that it is never a great idea to depend on your salary alone. You must save enough money by working hard and try to invest that money in some sort of online business and this is what many people are doing. The rates of salaries are not that high enough to meet the expenses of people and this is what many people are now starting to realise. One of the main reasons why it is not good to rely on salaries is high inflation. I live in a country where inflation is far much higher than many countries and living in here is getting really difficult.

The main thing here is that people are not earning that much and they are spending a lot more than what they are earning and this leads to making people withdraw money from their savings. The inflation will get much worst in the future and there are no chances that the rates of salaries will increase. So it is much better to start working online as well and never depend on your day job alone. making money online could generate extra income for you, but making money online requires focus and attention from your side.

Rachael

Verified member
There is no easy way of making money online. If there was an easy way of making money online, then virtually everyone would become a millionaire and no individual would earn anything lesser than $100 daily but this is not the case. Earning as low as $1 is a whole lot of work and if some of us had choices, there are some site we might not choose to invest our time. It is encouraging to have a positive and optimistic mindset when it comes to making money either offline or online but when the target being set is unrealistic, it becomes a major problem.

Fraudsters are people who knows that other individuals would be eager to make quick money online, which made them deploy dubious means of stealing from people. and even till this age, people are still falling prey to fraudulent sites like HYIP and Ponzi schemes. Making money online demands; patience, hard work, learning a skill so as to get better platform that can pay higher depending on the skills involved. Well, one of the relatively easiest ways to make money online is by; participating on survey sites, commenting and posting of threads on forums and also affiliate marketing.

allison001

Verified member
Sometimes, it's always funny anytime I hear people talking about it easy or simple way of making money online. Let's be sincere, making money online isn't that easy because it will require more of your time before you be able to make a reasonable amount of money in a day. We all know that you use our smartphone or laptop before we be able to make money online, in this way, do you think it's easy to focus on your screen for so many hours? It's not that easy bro, it can easily affect your eyes.

Ok let's talk about making money online by completing surveys. Most of us here know that making money online using this means is very difficult because the amount of task you completed doesn't worth the amount or credit you will receive, so in this way it is very difficult.

Instead of easiest way of making money online, we have possible ways to make money online.

In my own case, I do make my money online legitimately here in a paid to post site. Here in trendri you can make money possibly during your free time,and they credit you get surely Worth it,so this is my best site.

Kendy

Verified member
If making money online was easy as you put it, then so many people would have diverted their attention online but this is not the case. In fact, apart from the leverage or opportunity to work from home, making money online is not easy for me. There are so many challenges that comes with working online especially if you are unskilled. I have been in situations where I almost gave up making money online. Not a doubt, there might be feasible ways of making money faster online more than other ways but even with that, it does not mean that working online is easy.

Engaging in survey sites is one of the commonest way of making money, this is because, it involves prompt payment but the payout is also very little when compared to the job done. Most online jobs pay very little while demanding for quality and with the hopes when online earning increase, many people would abandon such sites. It is very discouraging to work on a site for more than 6months, yet the value or what is paid still remains the same or worse of it all, it reduces. This is the reason most people are operating but creating a blog amongst others.