Retailing pet supplies (food not included)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even before the covid came to town there was already a good trend of the growing number of pet lovers. It may be the effect of the events for the pets particularly the pet blessing every October that is participated by thousands in the procession and parade. There are also non-profit organizations that are pushing for the removal of prohibition of pets in malls.

In this regard one good business is selling pet supplies and accessories. Supplies can be medications (against pests) and vitamins. Accessories are collar and leash, pet clothes, footwear, neckerchief and other items. Online selling of pet supplies and accessories is very popular with the emergence of the delivery systems. I did not include pet food because that is not easy to handle.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I so much love the way you removed the selling of pet food from the list. Here in my location a lot of people don't bother feeding their pets with their customised. The insect just feed them with the full 30 themselves eat. But in general if you are going to open a store that sells things like pet vaccines it is going to make a lot of ground.