PTC money making

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Guys is there any legit site you can make money online by watching ads or cleaning videos? For me i think there's none,if there's any,they won't pay well,i had an account with starclicks, it's a good site though but your credit doesn't worth the task you are given,so if anyone knows a site, please help a friend.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
PTC sites don't do huge money paying lol.....Most PTC sites earn from advertising. And they pay you from what they got from advertising fees. So don't expect anything reasonable from PTC sites. Some PTC sites will encourage you to invest in their plans so that you can earn more money, I think it's a scam at the end.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Guys is there any legit site you can make money online by watching ads or cleaning videos? For me i think there's none,if there's any,they won't pay well,i had an account with starclicks, it's a good site though but your credit doesn't worth the task you are given,so if anyone knows a site, please help a friend.
Unfortunately you shouldn't look for an opportunity to make money from website that asks you to watch advertisement or videos, you shouldn't also look for an opportunity to make money from paid to click website because it is a pure waste of time, I have an account with Star click but ever since I read and understand their rules and their earning rate I gave up on the platform because it was just a waste of time and ever since then I have never visited the site again.

They only way you can be able to make money conveniently is to make money on paid to post website which obviously is what you might be doing now, I was so surprised to find out that almost 90% of paid to click website will always give you a very low earning rates which will not worth all the stress you will be going through and at the end of the day they will ask you to pay and upgrade your account to a VIP account for you to be able to earn higher , but definitely the possibilities of you making a reasonable amount of money will be very low

you can only be able to make money by learning a skill such as affiliate marketing or crypto trading or any other one you have interest on.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Apparently this is kind of related to the survey jobs being done online because I know of some people that actually do it and make some cash from it but I will like to make one thing clear about this which is that these people I was talking about were situated at some of these first world countries, from my research that was what I noticed and it was accurate but if you have a doubt, then you can try to make your own research on your own and see if I am actually correct or not. I really can’t say why it is so because it is not really clear to me also but I am certain about the location differences, well I do not mean to say that people from this part of the world are not earning from jobs like that online but trust me when I tell you that it is very rare to find such people