Make money through Ptc sites

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been using 3 Ptc(Pay to click)sites now for over 2years and they have been paying consistently...no hassles.

They give you random of ads everyday, in which, the more active you are, the more ads you get. Both have been existing and paying since 2018, which tells you how legit they are.

No any payment for upgrade which most Ptc sites demand for, which eventually makes your efforts worthless. I think these are best Ptc sites around but people don't actually know.

I make roughly 6$ on each every month and it's due to my activeness on those sites. If you are active too, you can make much more!

Please post your emails here and let me send the links to you.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been using 3 Ptc(Pay to click)sites now for over 2years and they have been paying consistently...no hassles.

They give you random of ads everyday, in which, the more active you are, the more ads you get. Both have been existing and paying since 2018, which tells you how legit they are.

No any payment for upgrade which most Ptc sites demand for, which eventually makes your efforts worthless. I think these are best Ptc sites around but people don't actually know.

I make roughly 6$ on each every month and it's due to my activeness on those sites. If you are active too, you can make much more!

Please post your emails here and let me send the links to you.
You should have at least talk about the three websites here. The three websites might be among those ptp website that I am already a member there. Maybe you should come back and give more explanation on the three websites. I don't want to be dropping my email address all the time. You can send me link as message here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We're not allowed to drop email here, the best is through PM. You can only talk about business and how to make money without email, or link dropped.

I've created lots of account around PTC sites, to be frank, PTC sites aren't worth our time with such low reward they offer. Most of the people have grown frustrated around PTC sites, and stopped earning from them.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are many legit PTC site you can make money online,but sometimes making money from PTC site is not always profitable,for example PTC site like starclicks is a legit site but in order to make a reasonable money in the site,you have to upgrade to another level,that is Gold or platinum member,in this way you will make more money by clicking ads in the site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We're not allowed to drop email here, the best is through PM. You can only talk about business and how to make money without email, or link dropped.

I've created lots of account around PTC sites, to be frank, PTC sites aren't worth our time with such low reward they offer. Most of the people have grown frustrated around PTC sites, and stopped earning from them.
Okay....I get. There are tons of them on the internet now....Many would not even pay you even with the little you earned form them but there are some around that are worthy of your time....Will message you privately, if you allow me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are many legit PTC site you can make money online,but sometimes making money from PTC site is not always profitable,for example PTC site like starclicks is a legit site but in order to make a reasonable money in the site,you have to upgrade to another level,that is Gold or platinum member,in this way you will make more money by clicking ads in the site.
Bro what I heard about star-click is that even after you upgraded, there is not much difference as still on free mode.

I have registered with them, hoping to upgrade my account and when i heard that, I don't go to the site anymore.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Bro what I heard about star-click is that even after you upgraded, there is not much difference as still on free mode.

I have registered with them, hoping to upgrade my account and when i heard that, I don't go to the site anymore.
Really? though the site is legit, the time you sacrifice to make money online doesn't worth the amount of money they pay you at the end of the day by clicking or watching ads, if after upgrading is still the same thing as a free member as you said I don't think the site is payable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay....I get. There are tons of them on the internet now....Many would not even pay you even with the little you earned form them but there are some around that are worthy of your time....Will message you privately, if you allow me.
You can private message me if you have legitimate PTC sites that can help increase my earnings online and not the ones I'll simply be working on without cashing out for ages. I've tried over 20 PTC sites in my time online, more than 15 of them turned scam, and few rewarding me with low incentives after many months.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am on many PTP sites but I am not encouraged by their payout . It is very slow and I have just made $3 in 2 months . That's so disappointing and do not really worth the time and effort invested in it. I am not discouraging you but I think it doesn't work for me. The only way you can earn something worthwhile on PTP sites is by completing surveys. unfortunately, surveys doesn't work in my location