Earn Money Try to read: The easiest way to earn money with PTC sites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
People having been clamoring that PTC sites are not paying enough or they aren't worth anything since it takes enough time to accumulate anything reasonable, worth calling cash. But I concur people have been one way traffic working with PTC sites.

Instead of being the clicker to those ads, you can be the advertiser. Many people don't know this especially newbies online don't really know that you can actually advertise with these PTC sites. You can advertise you products, so far you have a website, you will advertise your website through creating a campaign with them and by doing this you can generate traffic to your website but it should be a earning site.

Tactics: Now, you can register with the biggest PTC sites like Coinpayu, Cointiply, Faucetcrypto etc .... As an advertiser not a clicker though it's the same account. Then register with small time PTC sites or new ones E.g coinpots.in, crptowin etc.... Then promote your referral links with this big PTC sites by buying campaign of maybe 1000views for few cents or a dollar.

Through this you can earn a lot of referral earnings when people are using those sites.

PS: Don't advertise big sites that are already known, you might not get plenty sign ups.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a wonderful idea and I have been thinking of it for some time now but I haven't had time to venture it to eat properly. Becoming an advertiser is one of the best ways in which you can capitalise on the opportunity and make money with paid to click website. You just have to budget a little amount of money for you to pay the clickers and from there you can get a lot of views to your website or sign up to your referral links.

Sikapa

Verified member
People having been clamoring that PTC sites are not paying enough or they aren't worth anything since it takes enough time to accumulate anything reasonable, worth calling cash. But I concur people have been one way traffic working with PTC sites.

Instead of being the clicker to those ads, you can be the advertiser. Many people don't know this especially newbies online don't really know that you can actually advertise with these PTC sites. You can advertise you products, so far you have a website, you will advertise your website through creating a campaign with them and by doing this you can generate traffic to your website but it should be a earning site.

Tactics: Now, you can register with the biggest PTC sites like Coinpayu, Cointiply, Faucetcrypto etc .... As an advertiser not a clicker though it's the same account. Then register with small time PTC sites or new ones E.g coinpots.in, crptowin etc.... Then promote your referral links with this big PTC sites by buying campaign of maybe 1000views for few cents or a dollar.

Through this you can earn a lot of referral earnings when people are using those sites.

PS: Don't advertise big sites that are already known, you might not get plenty sign ups.
Thank you very much @Sherman198 but my question is will you get paid if you referral sign up through your links but do not take any offer?

Maybe if I get 100 referral that sign up using my links but non of them took an offer, will I still get paid?