PTC Vs CAPTCHA: Which Is Easier To Make Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I work with different get paid to post comments websites and I have been making money with them for the past couple of months.

At present I work with Trendri, of course and Bizdustry and the money I make from these two websites are good for keeping the fuel burning.

I want to expand my means of making money online, so I engage in a lot of research on how to make money online.

I have discovered very many ways of making money online and this include affiliate marketing, information marketing, dropshipping, freelancing etc.

Out of all these the one that caught my attention is get paid to solve CAPTCHA. Though, I am yet to explore this channel.

So I want to ask you guys that pitching PTC and get paid to solve CAPTCHA, which is easier to make money?

Donkiz

Out of all the platforms that you get paid to perform one task or the other, the captcha solving platform is the worst in my opinion. The ridiculous amount that some of those sites pay per task is unbelievable.

I came across one of the captcha solving sites recently, and I was shocked when I was informed that the site pays $1 for each 1000 tasks you perform, and I couldn't understand how they arrived at such calculation.

So I don't think there's any way we can compare get paid to comment sites with those captcha solving sites.