Earn money online on ptc sites

Wiserr

Earn money online on ptc sites, do you see this as great way to earn money, I have seen lot's of people complaining that ptc sites are nothing but a waste of time, I can't say this is a lie but the truth is that if you are using the wrong site you will be always complaining of it, I have been through some ptc I can say some of them are waste of them because you waste much time there and you cannot earn anything tangible there, but if you have the right site you can earn huge amount of money, this not our main point if concern the question here is do you still find PTC sites as a great way to earn money? For me I earn a daily $$ on ptc sites sometimes even more than that it all depends on your efforts if you are very serious about it you can more than enough money, I believe some of us here don't find PTC sites as a way to earn money but I can say you will always complain if you are using the wrong site, you don't have to invest before you can invest on ptc sites.

D

Deleted member 13140

For me am still really wondering what a ptc site is, if it's a paid to comment site then it's a waste of time and I would suggest anyone on it to come off,

Come to think of it is trendri a paid to comment well its ptp and ptc that's if ptc means paid to comment.

But if you have free time, if you don't have anything doing then working on a ptc site could be a come ROI On your time spent.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Paid to click sites are one of the most earliest forms of making money online that I have experimented and to be honest I was able to make at least $200 from eating after about 2 and 1/2 years. The basic things about them and they read the website is set up in such a way that you are going to help the site owners to gain revenue by clicking on advertisements that they are going to place on the website and they are going to intern share their revenue with you at the end of the month after they have received it . This is a very good way of making money online especially as somebody who is just beginning and you do not have so much money that you can be able to learn a skill or start a business on your own . You just require basic knowledge on how to operate a mobile phone and how to be able to speak in good English together with an email address for you to create an account
You can start earning money immediately and you can make as much as $5 in a week depending on how busy the website.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Trying to make money on any of these paid to click websites is more like wasting your time, because from what I have experienced a lot of them are not reliable at all and do end up paying you less for the hard work you have put into to make the money .

It is even better to think of being active on posting forums only and never consider such opportunities that those paid to click websites usually presents.

On money making forums like the trendri, bizdustry and the likes, you a sure of your money and know that nobody will scam you of your money .

This is why I prefer to remain active and then Learn other skills so that I can upgrade my online activities instead of wasting precious time on some forums or websites that won't add value to me .

The only advice that I have for anybody right now is that , they should try as much as possible to make sure that they're making a good amount of money from those pay to click websites before spending so much of your time there knowing fully well that they are not going to pay you a lot of money like you think.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making money with ptc websites was the first free way that I ever make money online. Donkey mails was the first website that I make money online and git paid It is a ptc and paid to read emails website. The website still functions till today but just that they don't pay any more. But members only earn points and the points can be converted for advertisement on the website.

Then there were lots of ads to click and emails to read and get paid. This made it easy to earn a dollar in just 3 days. But now a days it has been difficult to earn a dollar even in a month. Because now the ads that are available to click are very small with small price. Now some ads worth $0.001 and the ads that are available to click are most time not up to 10. If 10 of that is clicked every day for 30 days. That we add up to $0.3.

So why the waste of time for just $0.3 for a whole month. I see PTC websites as waste of time. That is why I don't introduce people to that program. Paid to forum has over taken it. And it is the best and the easiest program to make money online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Times without number the else paid to click websites have Continue to deal with lots of people and give them a very bad experience when it comes with being able to harness the available Opportunities to make good money online. This is why I am making sure to educate as much people as possible t Make sure they do not fall in to the traps set by these paid to click Websites which we are getting to see in the in interet every now and then.

I do not really subscribe to their modus operandi at all, and it is more of exploitation and slavery than it is about making money online at all like some my be doing.

I just have to continue what is working for me and leave stubborn individuals to continue wasting their time on these paid to click Websites, pending when they would get some senses and return to the right path . Because I am most certain that the path of making money online through paid to click Websites is not a correct path that any sensible individual ought to be found there at all . It is good to be knowledgeable about these things seriously .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I must tell you that I have had a very long relationship with many paid to click sites. I discovered such kind of sites a long time ago when I was a teenager and I was searching for many ways to make some income online. I discovered that these kind of clicking sites are a great way to make money and what's quite more interesting about these sites is the fact that you may invest money into these sites and make more money. You may buy referrals and rent referrals. Even in the past few years, I have tried working with many paid to click sites. I have rented referrals on a few sites to make money.

The most disappointing aspect of such kind of sites is that they become a scam really fast. I have invested in a few Paid to click sites and some of them have remained legit till this day and I think that I must appreciate those sites that have remained legit till now. However, majority of these sites usually become a scam. Some websites like Neobux have been since 2008. No one knows how they generate profits, but they have been proved to be profitable for big investors.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I would say , I 75% kind of dislike ptc websites . Reasons is because most PTC website on the internet are scam websites and also PTC website is very low and yet most of them have high withdrawal rate which is impossible to reach . when I was not online money making newbie someone introduced me to the website star click .com to be sincere I worked on this website and could not withdraw my earnings although some people said that it's a legit website and they have withdrawn couple of times from the website, but I did not buy their truth because I wasn't able to draw my earnings .

Another paid to click website I am dodging was PTC click.com the website was no doubt user-friendly but the earning rates were very low which was my problem with this website . The amount of the drawer in this website is not considerable which simply and tells that they are just wasting people's time . So I decided I was done with PTC websites and so I move on to PTP websites . and after surfing the internet searching for various PTP websites I came across the trendri website .

E

eldavis

It's not like there are no legit paid to click sites out there, but the problem with paid to click sites is that the earnings are extremely small and it takes too much time to actually earn form it. There was a time I decided to give paid to click site a try, I joined two the same time and it did not take me even up to three weeks before I gave up on both sites. The stress is just too much. In most cases, before you can earn, you would need to refer others.