Is there any simple method to earn money online?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Is there any simple method to earn money online?

You can make money online in a number of ways, but it all needs time for it.

1. You cab be a blogger. You can write on blogger for free anything you know about. And then make money by showing ads or using affiliate marketing or sponsorships.

2. YouTube is a major place to show your love and make money from it. Even though YouTube has strict rules now, it is a great place to make money and be famous.

3. You can also make money on Facebook pages by using Google's Adsense, getting sponsored by brands, or doing affiliate marketing. But, you need your pages to be attractive to bring in more viewers/ visitors.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
YouTube is very risky many known Youtubers have lost their channel for someone else having access to their Gmail account and then all the videos of the channel become private and new owners start posting content and recovery will be very hard. This is what is happening these days unfortunately by the criminals for example.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are great ways to make money online and none of them can be said to be easy. They all require time and consistent effort. They also require you to explore and research a lot in order to gain skills and knowledge for how-to increase your income through these methods.

The good thing is that once you are established in them, you will earn pretty well. Just prepare yourself to take some time before you see your fruits, you will enjoy once you get established.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
These are great ways to make money online and none of them can be said to be easy. They all require time and consistent effort. They also require you to explore and research a lot to gain skills and knowledge for how to increase your income through these methods.

The good thing is that once you are established in them, you will earn pretty well. Just prepare yourself to take some time before you see your fruits, you will enjoy once you get established.
Some methods require a lot of time then it needs full-time freelancer while some others are part time freelancers but you need to see your time line not work during office working hours or something like that, also method has to let you earn more than 10 $ daily if it is your full time job except you have a job in real life so it is complementary revenue.

Mika

VIP Contributor
3. You can also make money on Facebook pages by using Google's Adsense, getting sponsored by brands, or doing affiliate marketing. But, you need your pages to be attractive to bring in more viewers/ visitors.
You must be joking right? I have been using Google adsense for the last 3 years, I have been also been managing a monetized facebook page for some time. I make mopney through adsense on my blog as well as sponsorship from my facebook page, but never heard of making money on facebook pages by using Google Adsense. Do you realize you need your own website to use adsense to make money?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, You can make money online in different ways. but the thing is that you need hard work. You can be a blogger but you still have to work at it as you would need to have a good amount of audience to help you monetize your blog. . You can write on blogger for free anything you know about, then making money would be by showing ads or using affiliate marketing. it might not be easy at first but it worth it.