[Tutorial] Stupid Simple 4-Step Method for $20-$50 per day in Bitcoin

Edizon

I want to start off by saying that I am obviously new to this forum and I spent the day making my minimum 15 post count in order to share this method with you. I have been searching to make money online for several years now and I am fed up of finding affiliate links, pyramid schemes and scams, and I want to PROVE to people that I can write a better tutorial that isn’t some disappointing BS. I discovered an online platform where you can win Bitcoin consistently by using an automation script and I just want to give a valuable contribution to this community.

Basically, it's an online game where you earn gems in order to open these 'mystery boxes' and you win prizes from them. It’s similar to a slot machine. You install an automation script that plays the game for you, thus earning you free Bitcoin. By using this strategy, you can make about $20-$50 per day or $500 per month (based on current Bitcoin prices). I know that doesn't sound like much and you aren't exactly going to get rich, but it's extra semi-passive income, so why complain?

According to this article, Bitcoin is projected to reach $1 Million by 2025. Similar websites that paid out Bitcoin have shut down, so my advice is to hoard as much Bitcoin as you can while the opportunity is still around, or you can liquidate it to get some cash now, it's honestly up to you.

There is a catch though... you need to earn a minimum of 0.049 BTC before you can withdraw your winnings. It’s understandable because it prevents people from creating multiple accounts and withdrawing too often, otherwise they will go bankrupt from awarding too much bitcoin.

The websites business model is based on ads. As long as people are spending time on the platform, they make money in ad revenue and if people want to earn gems faster, they can do optional surveys or install apps. They realize that most people would quit playing because it takes too much time and work to earn the minimum 0.049 BTC. HOWEVER, since we are using the automation script to play the game for us, we aren't exactly doing work and wasting time clicking stupid boxes all day!

The question is... will we get banned for using the automation script? Absolutely not! All it is, is just a simple mouse clicking script so it is virtually undetectable. One thing you SHOULDN’T DO is using an Ad Blocker. They CAN detect ad blockers and they will purposely rig the odds of earning bitcoin. As mentioned before, their business model relies on ads. If they aren’t making money from ads, then they won’t pay you money (the bitcoin) in return.

And the biggest question of all... DO THEY PAY OUT? The answer is a big YES. Check out this link to a blog that has screenshots for proof of payment. I remember back in the day when Binary Options was a thing and I reached their minimum threshold... without getting paid out. It was so frustrating making it so far only to find out it was a scam in the end... but I assure you that this website I'm about to share with you actually pays out.

So enough chit-chat, here is the stupid-simple 4 step process to earning Bitcoin!

---------------------------------

Step 1. Make sure you are using either Firefox or Google Chrome, so you can install the extension called Tampermonkey, which can be found here:

For Firefox: Tampermonkey – Get this Extension for ? Firefox (en-CA)
For Chrome: Tampermonkey

Step 2. Once it’s installed, Click Here to add the automation script within Tampermonkey. All you have to do is click “Install This Script”.

Step 3. Go to the game website www.lootbitsbeta.net and create an account. New users will be awarded 35 gems (game tokens) to and I am also giving out 15 gems from my own balance for a total of 50 gems. If the offer says 35, it means my balance has run out. Once you are on the main dashboard, the script will automatically activate and open boxes for you.

Step 4. YOU ARE DONE! The game is a bit slow at first, but within a few weeks, you will earn enough XP to reach level 4 and will be earning Bitcoin faster. You get free gems every hour and keep in mind that the automation script is also designed to claim the free gems when it's available!

Step 5. (OPTIONAL) Disable sleep mode on your computer so the script can run all night. A simple Google search will show you how to do this on Mac and Windows.

---------------------------------

That's pretty much it. A lot of people have been telling me to charge money to share this method, but I don't believe in that. There are a lot of determined and deserving people on this forum and I just want to help people get on the right track. The fact of the matter is… I already made my money. It just wouldn’t seem right if I were to just keep these methods to myself. Not only that, I want to put all the other crappy tutorials out there to shame.

ONE LAST THING… this guide assumes you already have a bitcoin wallet and already know how to liquidate bitcoin into cash, but just in case you don’t, there are many wallet platforms such as Coinbase, Paxful, Blockchain, or a USB hardware wallet. If you are a newbie, I recommend using Paxful because it’s an all-in-one wallet + marketplace to buy and sell bitcoin. If you liked this tutorial, click here to sign up for Paxful, copy your wallet address, and paste that address in the lootbits profile settings. And yes, this is an affiliate link, but if you don't want me to earn a commission, just delete the reference code, you have every right to do so!

Last edited:

Edizon

UPDATE 1: I've been getting a lot of messages from people saying they can't run the website all night because it purposely re-directs to an error page, which makes the script stop. Luckily I've discovered a workaround to combat this!

First, make sure you are logged in to lootbits beta then go to this website: www.refreshthing.com Type in the lootbits beta dashboard URL which is www.lootbits.io/dashboard.php and set the refresh interval to 1800s (30 minutes), so every time it redirects to the error page, it will automatically refresh back to the dashboard!