YouTube Tutorial Videos

jakintun

Hey guys

I want to begin posting tutorial videos on YouTube.

What are your recommendations concerning this?

Are there things I need to know and do or not to do?

How can I reach wider audience?

Ntoci

It depends on your content. In which sphere are you goinig to make videos? Types of content you share —if you're an artist, don't start sharing movies about bees.
There is what I can advice you: Exclusive material can help you grow your YouTube audience - if they don't watch, create FOMO (fear of missing out). At initially, only show videos to a small group. Allow subscribers to get 'early access' to videos through your website or email newsletter.

jakintun

It depends on your content. In which sphere are you goinig to make videos? Types of content you share —if you're an artist, don't start sharing movies about bees.
There is what I can advice you: Exclusive material can help you grow your YouTube audience - if they don't watch, create FOMO (fear of missing out). At initially, only show videos to a small group. Allow subscribers to get 'early access' to videos through your website or email newsletter.
Thanks for your input. I intend to create tutorials through screen recording. I want to begin by posting once a week then see how it goes from there

Rewibox

Thanks for your input. I intend to create tutorials through screen recording. I want to begin by posting once a week then see how it goes from there
I was also thinking of starting tutorials on Youtube, but I'm too shy and I find it very strange. But I've heard that you can earn pretty well and that makes me wonder if I should take this step.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Sikulule

I was also thinking of starting tutorials on Youtube, but I'm too shy and I find it very strange. But I've heard that you can earn pretty well and that makes me wonder if I should take this step.

View attachment 53609
Hello, tutorials are quite good to start with, I know a channel called Makemoneyadvisor. The channel has faceless videos. You can it out search out Makemoneyadvisor

Rewibox

I was looking for Make Money Advisor but I came across several sites and I wouldn't know which one to choose. Do you have any suggestions on how to target me?

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate