Earn Money Simple money making method

Stancy

After being unemployed for a year I've discovered a new of making money.this is a legit way of making money and you will earn real money not point.
The steps you need to follow in order to earn fast money is :
1.register
2.choose paying method
3.you complet a profile
4.complete a survey n:b if u want to
After all these steps yu will start to earn passive income and you can even earn by watching videos

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the simple way to make money online his to sell ebooks on eBay platform. I have seen lots of people making decent amount of money doing this. If you are a good writer you can simply publish a book on Amazon Kindle publisher in order to receive passive income from your books.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, you did not even mention this particular website you are talking about.
Second of all, I think you should have illustrated some kind of picture on your thread that will serve as proof or better still, you should have posted a payment proof because most of this survey platforms just care about generating traffic on their website and use you to make money for themselves.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
taking online surveys has been around for so many years now and people are making money from it especially do from America and some European countries. if you're not from this geographical locations they will likely not make any money from taking online surveys. So it is definitely not new.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I just checked your thread and I could not see where the site you are talking about is located but I think you are probably talking about earning through surveys. I don't actually supports earning through surveys cos they are not for everyone and all locations, that's why I don't usually recommend surveys to people cos they may not be in the location to earn from surveys, and that might be disappointing to them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Which site are you talking about here. In your last point you talk about filling surveys to earn. I don't think that survey sites can earn you that much. Most of them only pay peanuts and for someone who has lost a job, that won't be much for you. I prefer learning a freelancing skill like SEO writing or learning various forms of content creation.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow, thank you very much for sharing your own idea of making money online, but we will be very happy if at least you let us know the legit site you make your own money online, well you're trying to talk about online surveys, don't really like that method of making money.