20 simple ways of making money online

Tobbexy

Hello guys,

There are numerous money making opportunities online that can make you so much money you don't need to work for anyone. Check them out below
1. Watching Videos
2. Mining NFT and Crypto currencies
3. Asking questions on Quora
4. Making YouTube videos
6. Offering freelancing service on Fiverr
7. Affiliate Marketing
8. Forex e-trading
9. Online Marketing
10. Survey taking
11. Coding
12. Blogging
13. Shopify Merchants
14. SEO optimizer
15. Online Tutor
16. Podcasting
17. CV writing
18. App creator
19. Ebay Merchant
20. Amazon direct publishing

E

eldavis

I don't think mining of crypto currency is as profitable as it used to be in the past. Right now what you would get from mining are usually small, not to mention the fact that you would have to spend alot in buying all the necessary things needed for mining, then another issue is the amount of power it consumes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most of these are not the simple methods to make money. For example, you need to be a highly-skilled video marker to make money with videos. You need to be highly skilled programmer to make money through coding. However, some of these jobs are really simple to do, for instance making money watching videos or taking surveys. By the way quora does not offer money making opportunities for everyone, it is available only to handful of people.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like make money with you to though I am here to create the channel. One thing I like about YouTube is that it gives you the opportunity to market one of your product once you are able to build a lot of audience for your channels.

The simple way to go about this is to engage in YouTube SEO as well as creating quality content on some of the key phrases people are using to search on YouTube.

You need some quality gadgets in order to create a fascinating video for you too and this can cost you a bit amount of money to acquire.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everyone understand that mining of cryptocurrency is not profitable in any way but at least it is one of the ways people can actually make small money online, and beside most of the ways you have just mentioned is not really easy for people to make money with such as freelancing, making money with freelancing now is a journey that will not be funny at the beginning but people that are able to persist will be able to enjoy at the end, other ways you mention I do not know I suggest you explain it for us to understand most especially how we can make money by asking questions on Quora.

Tobbexy

Everyone understand that mining of cryptocurrency is not profitable in any way but at least it is one of the ways people can actually make small money online, and beside most of the ways you have just mentioned is not really easy for people to make money with such as freelancing, making money with freelancing now is a journey that will not be funny at the beginning but people that are able to persist will be able to enjoy at the end, other ways you mention I do not know I suggest you explain it for us to understand most especially how we can make money by asking questions on Quora.
Thank you for your feedback. I will expatiate on making money on quora

Tobbexy

Thank you for your feedback. I will expatiate on making money on quora
Join the Quora Partner Program, that is also known as the QPP, which allows you to monetise per question.

To earn More Money by Asking Questions on Quora you have to Gain Lots of Views and Ad Impressions with your questions

Being a user who is part of the QPP helps you to earn per question when a decent amount of Ad impressions are generated. Ad impressions are generated when your question gets many views.

4 Ways to Get Views and Ad Impressions on each question you ask

1. Use the public tab option to ask questions on Quora

2. Ask questions on Quora that are common concerns of people

3.Share your Quora Questions on Social Media

4.Always send Answer Requests to People on Quora

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that all these online ways of making making money mentioned is very good and real but before some one can make a good money through them there is need to sacrifice some things.
First of all one need to make sure that he or she is very courageous and ready to sacrifice resources and time.
It require some body to stay online for many times before one could achieve good money from then.
Its also require some one yo be skilful and be able to know how to address some issue that the client may present .
At the same time one should know how to read and write.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this compilation. These are truly among the ways money can be made online. But we need to know that it is not about making money online but how to know the principles that can guarantee us in how money can be made online. For instance, if we don't know all these principles, there is no way we can make money even with the surest one among the one you listed.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello guys,

There are numerous money making opportunities online that can make you so much money you don't need to work for anyone. Check them out below
1. Watching Videos
2. Mining NFT and Crypto currencies
3. Asking questions on Quora
4. Making YouTube videos
6. Offering freelancing service on Fiverr
7. Affiliate Marketing
8. Forex e-trading
9. Online Marketing
10. Survey taking
11. Coding
12. Blogging
13. Shopify Merchants
14. SEO optimizer
15. Online Tutor
16. Podcasting
17. CV writing
18. App creator
19. Ebay Merchant
20. Amazon direct publishing
Hi Tobbexy. Nice to meet you. Your post is very informative. I will check the 20 simple ways of making online you mention in your post and see which ones are the best and working ones for me. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The money making opportunities on the internet space is enormous and a lot of people have capitalised on this to make a lot of money for themselves over the years.

There are several businesses in which you can venture into and make a lot of money for yourself but like I have always said what really matters is your level of knowledge and commitment to make money from such particular business.

There are many people who venture into some businesses because they heard that a lot of people are making money and it even without having proper knowledge of how it works.

If you start to do it this way, there is no way you can be able to make reasonable amount of money on such a business.

Making money on cryptocurrency currently has really caught my attention to a high extent because of how easy it is for me to invest and make profit on the long run. When I ventured into cryptocurrency trading newly, what really made me to lose a lot of money is not taking profit at the right time because i always want to see the top of every cryptocurrency that is rising and in that case, I will lose all my money.

I'm also contemplating on venturing into minting of nfts.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You definitely have mentioned varieties of ways an individual can make money online , what that simply means is that the act of making money online solely depends on the individuals or online hustlers taste , preference , and likes . An online Hustler should not work on a particular website simply because he sees others working on it he must first of all conduct his own research to know whether the website is legit , paying , and flexible . in this way he will be able to know whether to follow the multitude to earn from the website or to refrain from it .

During my early days of making money online , I initially involved myself I'm working on various paid to post websites and forums . Some of this website turns out to be legit , paying , and flexible . While majority of it turns out to be a fraud and scam website . Trust me the experience was devastating , remorseful , and disappointing . presently , I do not fall into the traps and snares of various online scammers and fraudsters because I have a tool that aid me from differentiating a website that is legit from the ones that are scam and fraudulent in nature . That tool is known as a scam site detector and one of the best scam site detector app you can download on the Google play store on the Google app store is known as sureplug . Com

allison001

Verified member
You have listed so many ways of making legitimate money online. A lot of people don't find it very difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule and offline work. Sometimes, most of these method of making money online require small or big capital to start.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best and legit was a lot of people who make their money online. What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing can simply be defined as a means or process of advertising someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer or customer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link.
What I really like about affiliate marketing is that you can still make money from it even without having your own products for sale.

As a business owner you can promote and make it easy for you to promote yourself by advertising your business using social media. A lot of business entrepreneurs by using social media such as Facebook. Why do they prefer using Facebook? Because Facebook has its own marketplace where you can list your products for sale, and you also meet millions of people in Facebook to patronize you.