Simple and proven pathways to financial freedom

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Financial freedom is a state that every individual wants to attain such that there will be less or no worry about your finances and how you're going to stay afloat and steady with the income you have. At times even without a steady income, these tips have proven to be timeless and work for everyone who applies them duly.

✓ Planning before spending. This may not necessarily be like a budget. A budget may state the need and what you earn and then how you wish or should spend it but the context am introducing has to do with a daily and immediate habit of counting the cost before taking an action financially.

It involves the deliberate act of pausing and taking the analysis of the both long and short term effect of the financial decision that one is taking at a moment

If I do this, the what will be the results. What and what do I have to do and how much do I have with me for that. All this and more are relevant questions that one may need to ask himself or herself while in the process of evaluating his or her financial needs and how to make good decisions.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having financial freedom is a personal journey. You have to start with planning before spending your money. So to he financially free start with having a budget where you state your needs and what you earn or your cash flow

Then you state how you wish to spend it. The thing is not just to have a budget try to see how you would stick to it. Because budgeting needs discipline and without that you might just fail at it. it is good to be financially free.