Earn Money Making money is not simple

saurav Kale

Many people struggle to make enough money to meet their financial obligations. Many people also find it incredibly difficult to stick to a budget. Why is this? It is just simple math, right? Is it really that hard to add and subtract?

Human Psychology Makes it Hard to Make Money​

If successful money management were as simple as being able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, everyone who could perform these basic calculations would be financially secure. Unfortunately, financial problems stem from much more complex issues than math problems. They are rooted in psychological and behavioral deficiencies, such as lack of work ethic, lack of faith, lack of discipline, over-spending, excessive risk-taking in investments, greed, pride, and an insatiable desire to impress others.

These issues are common to the human race and are much more difficult to master than math problems. My hope is that as we address these issues, you will recognize which ones you suffer from so you can be more fully empowered to overcome them.
Visit Binomo To earn money.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Many people struggle to make enough money to meet their financial obligations. Many people also find it incredibly difficult to stick to a budget. Why is this? It is just simple math, right? Is it really that hard to add and subtract?

If successful money management were as simple as being able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, everyone who could perform these basic calculations would be financially secure. Unfortunately, financial problems stem from much more complex issues than math problems. They are rooted in psychological and behavioral deficiencies, such as lack of work ethic, lack of faith, lack of discipline, over-spending, excessive risk-taking in investments, greed, pride, and an insatiable desire to impress others.

These issues are common to the human race and are much more difficult to master than math problems. My hope is that as we address these issues, you will recognize which ones you suffer from so you can be more fully empowered to overcome them.
Making money isn’t easy we all know this but how do we spend the little we have. Some people spend with restless abandon forgetting that money isn’t easy to come by. We just need to work daily for money but at the same time try not to pack a lot of expenses for ourselves

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I so much agree with you on this. The rich have a more developed mind and their sense of reasoning is top notch and this plays a very important role in their success. They are Will to take risks they are able to help them succeed. Another thing is the fact that they do not fear failure as they see it as a good way to learn.
They are more interested in investing because they see it as a more convinient way or medium to earn money and suceed , that is why most of the rich dont stress themselves that much and they are making huge amount of money than expected , so the rich have their basics and follow it more when it comes to earning

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I so much agree with you on this. The rich have a more developed mind and their sense of reasoning is top notch and this plays a very important role in their success. They are Will to take risks they are able to help them succeed. Another thing is the fact that they do not fear failure as they see it as a good way to learn.
Yeah they are always ready to risk it all and invest the way they want to , because they know that very soon the money they are investing would probably fe

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money is never easy and most times its best to be more determined and focus in what you are doing , despite doing smart work or hardwork its still not easy to earn money , most people tends to look for and find get rich quick platform and later they get scammed at the end , so its more ideal the person learn more management of money and do things effectively
Definitely. It requires a lot of work and in some cases sleepless nights in order for one to make a whole lot of money. some people who make it seem as if it is very easy to make money or the issue is that it is not easy and you need to work hard and persevere in order for you to make a real money whether online or offline.

arunima25

Verified member
Firstly, allow me to laugh hahahaha! do you people will turn to armed robbers if making money is all that simple?
Yes making money is not easy at all but what I know is it deals with determination. My dear, just concentrate and focus there is a saying that "Little drops of water makes a mighty Ocean"
I agree with you there. Slowly the snail fiils it's tummy. I didn't realise that in the beginning when I started with online earning. I came online as I enjoyed interacting with people and that helped me relax with a job and chores to finish. It was a better place to relax than social media because I earned few pennies here and there. But then after an year, I realised that those few pennies put together in a year was a decent amount. It motivated me to be more regular and to go with smart time management to make a good earning from these sites in my free time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Making money is never easy and most times its best to be more determined and focus in what you are doing , despite doing smart work or hardwork its still not easy to earn money , most people tends to look for and find get rich quick platform and later they get scammed at the end , so its more ideal the person learn more management of money and do things effectively

Kwess

Firstly, allow me to laugh hahahaha! do you people will turn to armed robbers if making money is all that simple?
Yes making money is not easy at all but what I know is it deals with determination. My dear, just concentrate and focus there is a saying that "Little drops of water makes a mighty Ocean"

arunima25

Verified member
You have done a good analysis there. People tend to find a short cut to success and getting rich. Though they very well know that there is no short cut to it and one has to work hard. Many people find it hard to stay motivated for long and they give up mid way.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are definitely spot on. One of the things that makes people not to make money and be rich in life is definitely their mindset. The mind plays a crucial role in all aspects of our life and our mindset has the ability to limit some certain things in our lives. If you study the lives of people who are really rich in life or let me see people who are really wealthy you will understand that they have different mindset from the rest of the world.
Seriously, anyone with a wrong mindset can't be making money online. Because if you are with the wrong mindset, everything can always seem negative to you. You will always be a pessimist. You will always be Trying to condemn things and not see the good part of anything and you will always play the game blame. I think people with this, are mostly poor...but they can be very toxic!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some people can be deluded on how to make money online....Some think it's not easy all to make money online, so they don't even try. And some think anything online is a scam so decided not to even make any attempt, instead they spread news by condemning anything online. As they say; "We are our own limit". Where we think we should be, that's where we are!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly, when it comes to online or offline making money, it isn't easy at all. Even when you try to earn online with skills you'll suffer a lot to win yourself that high paying gig that matches your talent. But what matters a lot is consistency, and the drive towards making money through the works of our own hands, even though it's not coming the way we wanted it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You are definitely spot on. One of the things that makes people not to make money and be rich in life is definitely their mindset. The mind plays a crucial role in all aspects of our life and our mindset has the ability to limit some certain things in our lives. If you study the lives of people who are really rich in life or let me see people who are really wealthy you will understand that they have different mindset from the rest of the world.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are correct in your analysis. Most people including me grew up with wrong orientation. No one took his time to tell me the challenges I will face while sourcing for money. They told me money is made though hardwork alone. They let us believe we will make money right after we start working. Damn, it is not easy as it is claimed.
that is the reason why are you whenever I see a lot of people on YouTube saying I made over $1000 in two hours I'll be laughing at them. So many of them are simply looking for views that will give the money. One of my mentors who is into affiliate marketing and the likes I said that if you know you're not ready to work there is no need for you to how to make money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are correct in your analysis. Most people including me grew up with wrong orientation. No one took his time to tell me the challenges I will face while sourcing for money. They told me money is made though hardwork alone. They let us believe we will make money right after we start working. Damn, it is not easy as it is claimed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor