GPT PLANET, one of the best PTC site to make money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
GPT planet is a PTC site that operates the same to scarletclicks.com PTC site. Both of them share same features
Like, viewing ads, completing offers and signing up to websites, watching videos and downloading apps etc.

You can also promote your referral link, your faucet/ptc website to gain more referrals that will sign up through your link. Or rent referrals to promote your own referral link to gain more referrals.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $2, you can withdraw through Skrill, airtm, Bitcoin, payeer, Neteller etc.

Get started through GPTplanet from this link; http://www.gptplanet.com

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
GPT planet is a PTC site that operates the same to scarletclicks.com PTC site. Both of them share same features
Like, viewing ads, completing offers and signing up to websites, watching videos and downloading apps etc.

You can also promote your referral link, your faucet/ptc website to gain more referrals that will sign up through your link. Or rent referrals to promote your own referral link to gain more referrals.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $2, you can withdraw through Skrill, airtm, Bitcoin, payeer, Neteller etc.

Get started through GPTplanet from this link; http://www.gptplanet.com
I have registered using you link,but i don't know how to start earning, please guide me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes they are legit and they have been paying,ever since the registered with your link I have been earning although I have not placed withdrawal yet to confirm it myself but a lot of people who have been on the site has been testifying that they are good and they're still paying, anyone can register if you are willing to earn there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have registered using you link,but i don't know how to start earning, please guide me.
Its good you made use of the link i posted below the thread. But that's not my referral link, it was the direct site link in order to sign up and get started. I created account on the PTC site, but due to busy schedule made me forgot that i have account there, the site is legit, you'll earn money there based on your work rate.