PTC Or Paid Survey Site? Which Is Easier To Make Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are many ways people can make money online without much stress. This can be Affiliate marketing, blogging, freelancing, coding, programming, building apps etc

PTC otherwise know as Paid To Comments websites is one of ways newbies can make money online. It requires some effort to make money but you get paid instantly on most PTC sites.

One the other hand is get paid to take survey. Well, it is possible to make decent money from paid survey, especially when you are from top tier countries like US, UK, Canada etc.

One of the downsides of paid survey is that you might have spent about 30 minutes in taking the survey and later get disqualified.

I put the two together and try to compare both in order to determine which is easier to make money with, I could choose any for now.

So I want to ask which is easier to make money online with, PTC Or Paid Survey

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally understand your stances which is just the truth and your reasons are why I don't work on these two tasks because I hate to waste my time on sites that are time wasting. I have experienced this statement you made about survey for a couple of times and it wasn't funny at all. So I have left go of it totally same with clicking ads. I'm not just interested in it but on the whole taking surveys is alot easier with money making

Sprite1950

It is normally survey sites if you are based in a location which gets plenty of surveys but I don't enjoy them and find them time consuming and boring. I work on Serpclix which is a ptc site with a difference. You search for links, click on the required one which will be highlighted and wait until the timer finishes before getting paid. It is worldwide, the ads are worth either 5 cents or 10 cents and I earn about $15-$30 a month from doing this. However not all countries do well here, it tends to be more successful for the US and UK.

chicnthin

Paid to click and paid surveys are the two ways to earn money that I did not find success with. I'd rather spend my time on writing in paid to post forums like trendri and bizdustry, which I find beneficial as I'm discovering a lot of opportunities. Though, dare I say that paid to click is way better but the concern is its pay or earnings are only minimal. With paid surveys, there's a high chance of earning more, especially if one is residing in top tier countries like US and UK.