Know Your Customers

Mika

VIP Contributor
KYC or Know Your Customer is a very important business strategy. It is really important to gather as much info as you can about the people who subscribe to your services, who use your products, who are your regular customers. When you understand your customers, you can keep making your products and services better so that your customers continue to buy from you. Offering valuable products and services is the key to consistently generating sales. When you know your customers, you can even contact them to promote your new products and services. Knowing your customers is also important for stopping frauds.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There is a part that most of people cannot complete is proof of residency. Unfortunately these platforms require proof of residency and reject a proof with the name of your parents.

Etini

Valued Contributor
People generally feel insensitive when the business that they patronize ask for a little more personal information. They feel that their data and private information would be sold by these businesses but that is not always the case. I try to know my customers to their shops and their houses. It helps me to serve them better. Some customers for one reason or the other can demand for home delivery. It would not be difficult to the entrepreneur because he already knows the residence of the customer.

Knowing a little bit about your customers beyond the transaction could help a business serve them better.