Dealing with customers in a respective and proper way.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
As business owners who own and manage various business Enterprise, it is highly important that you understand that establishing a business requires the existence of customs and clients who are able and capable of patronizing what your business has to offer. The absence of potential customers and clients to a particular business means that such business will not be realize reasonable amount of profit and income. Dealing with customers and clients is not an easy activity and the reason is because each customers and client possess different test reference perception and also ideas and opinion and also ways of doing things.

What seems to be right to a particular customer or client may not be right to another customer or client, and as a business owner you must be flexible to meet the needs and wants of your customers and clients. One of the ways you can achieve this is by not selling a particular brand of product or service but rather sell other close substitute to a particular product so that customers and clients can have the opportunity to choose which product they would want to patronize depending on their own taste, perception, and preference

Axis

Banned
It is actually possible as a business owner to face problems in the form of arguments and disagreements from customers and client each day in business. Unknown account should you give into this disagreements or arguments with your customers and client because it will only demean the business ownership profession which you possess. As a business owner you must make sure to satisfy your customers and client and you can obviously do that by making sure to provide good and credible goods and services to them that can go a long way in meeting their needs and wants. In the case of customer complaints, quick and proper action should be taken to rectify issue so that problems and matters do not escalate.

King bell

VIP Contributor
To create a strong relationship, develop loyalty, guarantee satisfaction, and build respect for their customers is important. It is therefore crucial that in treating customers respectfully and properly this goal is achieved. Respecting personal space, good problem-solving skills, actively listening, keeping commitments made and willing to learn are some of the principles existing in such a relationship. Following these principles will ensure that a business creates positive experiences with its customers as well as long lasting relationships which result in customer loyalty thus leading to success.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Customers need a better treatment at all times so as a business owner you must be flexible to meet the needs and wants of your customers. You need to know what they want and offer them the services.

Another way you can achieve this is byselling brand or product of good quality even your service should be top notch. Just make your customers and clients to be comfortable with your offers.

Know and treat your customers as they kings they are.

Etini

Valued Contributor
One thing that I have used to live my life as a business person is that if I am a service provider or a person that seells product now, I would be a customer to another person the next moment. And the exact way I would expect to be treated when going to patronize someone is the same way I treat someone else that comes to patronize me. I don't think it is a difficult thing to relate with customers respectfully if you are naturally a respectful person. That's why character refinement is important before starting a business.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
One thing that I have used to live my life as a business person is that if I am a service provider or a person that seells product now, I would be a customer to another person the next moment. And the exact way I would expect to be treated when going to patronize someone is the same way I treat someone else that comes to patronize me. I don't think it is a difficult thing to relate with customers respectfully if you are naturally a respectful person. That's why character refinement is important before starting a business.
This attitude doesn't work with every person. It doesn't mean that for example, you have the same rumor the whole day or that all clients are respectful if you are providing a respective attitude towards them.

Phantasm

Banned
Every business must treat its customers with respect and in the right way. For better customer service, listen actively to your client, show politeness as well as a patient attitude, empathy and providing solutions then follow up. To actively listen means to hear complaints and understand other people’s points of view. Maintaining polite and calm behavior even during difficult moments reduces tensions. This way, one can relate with clients at an individual level. The important part is quick problem solving plus effective communication. Lastly, following up ensures customer satisfaction and repeat business. Finally, positive relationships can only be built through respecting customers along with employing empathy and exhibiting professionalism leading to business success too.