Why first impression is important to win customers interest.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
As a business owner you must develop the ability and capability in impressing your customers and client in all business operation that your business do. As a business owner you must understand the importance of first impression in making sure that you win your customers trust and loyalty. Gaining the interest of customers and client is not an easy activity because you can achieve this by making sure to sell quality products to your customers and client and it is only when this is achieved that is when you can win your interest.

When a product is good and very much purposeful, it is readily possible for such customer or client who purchase such a product to still go back to the business in which he or she purchased this product in order to acquire it again.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The truth is that the business world has become so fierce that the little lapse that happens in your business, your competitor would capitalize to drag customers away from you. That's why you would need to be at a position if excellence at all times. When a business makes excellence it's default position, it would likely impress every customer that walks into the business to give a try. That's why for every business, every process must be carried out diligently. There is nothing that you would tell a customer who has been disappointed at the first instance to come back to patronize your business.

Axis

Banned
It is definitely necessary for a business owner to make sure to impress his of her customers and client especially during their first visit to the business environment. You must try to do something that other businesses may have not done for your customer or client let involves giving them conversant information about a particular product and also guiding them through on what product works and what a product does not do so that they can make good and efficient choices in choosing the right products to purchase.

You must also talk an interact with them with a low and miled tune which obviously shows that you care about their welfare not necessarily their income.

SHAHID123

Although I am not completely agreed with the statement as first impression is the last impression. But customer remember his first impression which he took for any business. Being a customer, I remember when I visited a newly started shop of toys, when I entered in shop the shopkeeper was busy in talking with someone on smartphone.I observed his ignorance and I just comes out from the shop and then never returned back there.
While a nearby medicine shop tempted me to purchase medicine from there always, as the staff is very polite, they listen carefully and give medicine accordingly. They also give extra importance to their customers.