How you can quit your job?

Pradeep676

There was a time when working from home was a pipe dream, but recently, there's been a surge of jobs you can do from your own place.

Whether that’s working remotely for a company or starting your own business, there’s no shortage of work-from-home opportunities. Here are 50 options, many of which can generate annual earnings that equate to more than the average American salary.
1. Affiliate Marketer

For those unfamiliar with affiliate marketing, it’s simply referral marketing where you earn a commission. Let’s say that you have a website and refer a book on Amazon. When the visitor clicks the affiliate link and buys the book, Amazon will pay you a percentage of the sale. People love affiliate marketing because they can start earning money passively with few startup costs.
ADVERTISING

Related: 5 Ways to Ensure Remote Employees Feel Part of the Team
2. Animator

Are you an artistic and creative individual who is able to create animation and visual effects for television, movies, video games and other types of media? Then you can work at home as freelance animator. (Personally, I’ve seen animators make between $25 to $106 an hour on sites like Upwork.)
3. Baker/Caterer/Chef

If you have a knack for baking or cooking, then turn your passion into a side business. From your own kitchen, you could start a catering business or become a personal chef. If you’re a baker, you could sell you goods to friends, neighbors, online or at local farmer’s markets.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I believe we should work with our passion than quitting our day job totally. It is good to diversify than just putting all eggs in one basket. But if you feel your job is draining you and you would do better will self employment, then it good to go for it

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would like to be honest here. Earning money online and quitting your day job is not an easy thing if you lack proper skills. However, I would definitely say that earning money online has its own advantages and disadvantages as well. If you are not a skilled worker, then you can still earn more money quickly if you have a day job. However, when it comes to online money making, you need to be either qualified or smart enough to earn money by teaching a course or being smart enough and trading cryptocurrencies online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was pushed by your content to earn money as an animator. With the kind of money you stated that an animator who builds animators like video games, movies, and other utility apps both mobile and desktop versions earn b/w $25 - $106 completing an animation task within an hour based on the complexity of the task.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Job is different from skill but they both aim at the same thing. I don't quit jobs because there is a juicy online gigs for me. I could remember in a whatsapp group I belonged. Around last year or early this year, someone was contemplating on quiting his job because he's seen a way of making money on bizdustry. We advised him against this and a month after, bizdustry stopped payment for a while. We csn successfully combine these with our work instead of quitting it.