Before you quit your offline job to make money online

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people have the misconceptions that they can make a lot of money by working from home. However, working from home is a supplementary income option. Therefore, it is very important to understand how to make money online before trying to do so. It is also important to decide which type of online job will best suit your needs.

Maintaining physical health is a must for making money online. People who are physically healthy are confident and can work for longer hours without getting tired. They can also focus on their work and avoid burnout. Furthermore, they are also able to work more effectively at work and earn more money. Therefore, it is essential that you take care of your physical well-being before attempting to make money online.

You need sufficient finances to succeed in making money online if you have any physical jobs to monetize. It's important to set up a bank account for your online transactions so you don't run out of money while making extra income. It's also necessary to have a reliable vehicle for your business convenience and monetary gain. You need to buy food and other essentials while working as you earn extra cash.

Many people think that making money requires them to go to an office space or home office. However, there are plenty of ways to make money online without living in an office or home office space. You could always find jobs on the side as you wait for the perfect opportunity or niche site launch. There are also many ways to make money online if you live in a remote area, such as cyber cafes or broadband Wi-endorsed zones.

The previous example shows how physical health sustains our financial well-being. We must eat and buy essentials while working to avoid economic collapse. We can also sustain ourselves monetarily with sufficient funds for daily expenses and monetary investments. Therefore, it is essential that we maintain our physical and financial health before attempting to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Some people get paid reasonably and comfortably online and this has absolutely made them to resign or give up in the offline businesses or regular nine-to-five jobs. What does on the other hand do they get paid reasonably and comfortably online but yet do not see themselves leaving their offline jobs and businesses in order to hundred percent focus on their online strategy of earning a living. Whatever the case maybe it is absolutely the choice and decision of every individual who is making money online. Personally I do not see myself as an individual who is going to establish an offline business or possibly have a regular nine-to-five job or career because for the past years I make most of my money online.

So far the experience in making money online has been so interesting, and the reason is because making money online is considered to be stress-free and most importantly less time consuming. You can even make money online without having to leave your home unlike how it would have been if you were to be a nine-to-five job or business owner.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well I think it is even more for offline job for one to be physically healthy to be able to do it than with online jobs.A lot of offline jobs needs one to be physically strong and you be have the strength to do the jobs.

Online jobs don't really need physically or a very strong body to work since you just have to sit and do the task. you don't need to leave or move around unlike the offline jobs.

what I should tell people that wants to come online to work is that if you have a good job offline please don't just quit unless you have been able to find a good-paying job online don't quit your offline job to start working online you might be disappointed or frustrated along the line. You can use the online job as a side hustle or a hard side job don't be deceived by online motivational speakers.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Offline jobs is a salary that you get every month means in half cases guaranteed unless the company owner has not enough ressources of money to handle payment schedule and obliged to reduce personals then you search for work elsewhere and deposit your CV on other companies.
Online jobs is risky as many old websites turns to scam after years of payment means there is nothing guaranteed online unlike offline jobs. This is the main difference.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , I don't see anything wrong with you quitting your offline job to concentrate online . But most importantly it will depend on the type of online business that you do that will determine if is worth quitting your offline jobs .

Working online may not really be stressful except you do not have a skill to offer or you do not have a reasonable way of making money on the internet . If you have a reasonable way of making money that is secured such as freelancing , crypto or forex trading or any other reasonable way of making money on the internet . You needs to understand that it will be one of the most easiest way to earn. And you will have enough time in your life to concentrate in other things that will be profitable to you. That is what so many people are interested to do.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually I know of a lot of persons who are rich specifically because of their online endeavors. I don't think that online money making should be only seen as a supplementary source of income. If you are able to find highly profitable online jobs and Investments, then you can make huge income just from that.

But indeed there are a lot of risks attached to the most prolific online money making avenues.

Offline jobs are also very cool. Even though as someone who is physically disabled, you have so many limitations which may not necessarily be a factor when dealing with making money online.

And also, there are some people that have interrupted access to Internet connection like me here. At times, my Network connection will just get disconnected and it really affects my online businesses badly.

But all the same, making money whether online or offline is possible.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not advisable for someone who is not yet making a lot of money on the internet to quit his or her 9 to 5 job in order to venture into online fully. It is true that making money online requires a lot of time but at the same time you should maintain your offline job and at the same time try as much as possible to make money online.

Sometimes it can take over a year for you to be able to start making something reasonable online because it takes a lot of time for you to build consistent income through the internet. working on the internet has several advantages but you must be able to put in a lot of work and consistency.

There is no shortcut to become very successful online. I quite agree with you that it requires some amount of money if you really want to succeed on the internet.

E

eldavis

That is one major mistake a lot of persons tend to make these days. No matter how much you stand to gain from a particular Business be online or offline, make sure you have secured the new site properly before dropping one. Or in most cases if it is in a situation where yiu can handle both, i would advice you to go ahead with handling the two, cause anything could happen at anytime. This is to avoid being stranded.