At what point should you quit that job?

Etini

Valued Contributor
When we are working in paid employment, it is always difficult to quit because of certain factors. In this post, I would highlight two sufficient reasons you might need to call it a day on that job.

1) When the environment is toxic: There are some work environments that end up giving you depression. When your boss is verbally abusive, never appreciates your efforts no matter how much you try, your colleagues picking up on you. My dear, for the sake of your mental health, you need to quit ASAP.

2) When you have outgrown the job: People actually grow bigger than a particular job. They have grown in experience beyond the level of that job. Or their financial needs has risen beyond the offerings of that job. At that point, take a bold step and start looking for a better job seriously.

What other reasons are strong enough for someone to consider quitting a job?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I would quit a job that I'm not fast on it as I would always want to save my time and energy on it. I don't like a job that is extremely mentally and physically sapping. I dislike jobs you can't do a little on your own. you must painstaking follow some lead out guidelines. You can't grow on such Jobs as you are not exercising your brain effectively

I will quit a job if I have to answer so much queries with less pay