How To Survive A Job You Hate Until You Can Quit

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
When you're about to quit your job, you probably have a lot of questions. How do I get out of my contract? What happens if I don't get another job in time? Will I be able to pay the bills?

If you're wondering how to survive a job you hate until you can quit, there are some important things to consider. The first thing is to focus on what will happen if you stay. If the job is really bad for your health or there's no room for advancement, then it may not be worth it for you. But if the work itself isn't so bad and there's potential for growth and an opportunity to learn new skills, then maybe it's worth staying on as long as possible (as long as they're willing).

Another important thing to consider is what happens when your boss gets promoted or leaves. Does this mean that they'll hire someone else who will replace them? Or does it mean that they'll give you more responsibilities and opportunities so that you can take over their role? If they do hire someone else, how much will they pay them? If they give them too little money or less responsibility, then maybe this isn't the best decision for both of them!