How to survive in the market for a long time?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A trader can survive in Forex only when he is up to trading rules and regulations. Without following proper risk management strategy, it’s really difficult for a trader to survive in the market for a long time. FXOpulence provides you complete safety of funding with narrow trading spread.

mbstrade

I have a simple answer, although I haven't been in Forex for long but I found two modern indicators. I use it every day and enter no more than one transaction per day

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is a business like every other business out there, if you want to stay long in the business you have to learn how to control risk, your risk is the most important factor that can help.you navigate through the troubled waters of forex, do not leave it to chance, try to be in control as much as you can.

Secondly, make sure your knowledge in the market should be solid, get a mentorship from a good trader and you'll make your life easier instead of relying on YouTube videos without having any direction, by doing this you can survive the market for long.