How to survive on a single source of income

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to stay above inflation and recurring expenditure is to have multiple streams of income. but someone who is spending more than 40 hours in a week on a job may find it difficult to develop side hustle not to talk of creating multiple streams of income.

If you find yourself in this situation you have no other choice than to live on one source of income. In this article, I am going to outline how you can survive and thrive on a single source of income

Embrace it: the first thing is to be honest with you and face the reality. You have no other choice than to embrace your single source of income. There is no point in living in the naira and it is not a crime to live on a single source of income. You just have to know what you are doing and be honest with yourself. when you do this it shows that you are concerned about the future of your personal finance.

Set goals: the next thing is to set goals of whatever you feel like Archie win in the nearest future. Your goal can be in terms of financial goals as well as material goals including the investment. You can set goals on the number of multiple streams of income you want to have.

Budgeting: if you want to leave and drive on a single source of income budgeting should be one of those things you do regularly. you must inculcate the habit of creating realistic budget for your income and ensure that you are not living above your means.

Avoid credit card: the next thing is to avoid credit card because you can easily get into a huge debt if you go around with credit card for shopping. credit card is one of the ways in which average adult slip into debt or knowingly.

Be smart with your shopping: make a list of the things you want to by when you are going for shopping in order to avoid impulse buying which place have effects on your income.

Good-Guy1

Well, I do not have many sources of income. The fact remains that I depend on paid forums to make money and making money through paid forums it is quite hard. However, I still try my best to make sure that I work harder and make money in the end. I love to write. I also plan to invest in online trading markets as an additional source of income.