how to prevent diabetes mellitus

T

tanw1959

DIABETES MELLITUS IS A SILENT DISEASE WHICH GRADUALLY DAMAGE THE VARIOUS ORGANS OF THE BODY. MAIN STRUCTURES AFFECTED BY DIABETES MELLITUS ARE EYES,KIDNEYS HEART AND BRAIN. TO AVOID THESE COMPLICATION WE SHOULD TRY TO PREVENT THE OCCURANCE OF THE DISEASE BY ACTING ON THE FOLLOWIND TIPS
1, REDUCE YOUR WEIGHT
2, DO DAILY EXCERCISE ATLEAST 30 MINUTE PER DAY
3, AVOID OR DECREASE THE COSUMPTION OF SWEETS
4, DO REGULAR CHECK UP OF YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL AT LEAST BIANNUALLY
5, AVOID TOO MUCH SEDENTARY LIFE.
6,,TRY TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TENSIONS
7TRY TO LEAD A HAPPY LIFE

Kabak95

Such a good tips. You can also stick with your best physical activities which you can enjoy for longer time.
Ensure you adopt a healthy lifestyle behaviours which can promote healthy blood sugars and insulin.

Xachima

Diabetes are mostly caused by eating too much of sugary things which causes harm to the health and Developing various diseases like diabetes

Kingstone

I vividly agree with your simple healthy tips on how to prevent diabetes. Diabetes is a prevalent disease in the world and it is very dangerous if it allowed taking deep root in the system. Diabetes opens doors to other cardiovascular diseases as the heart is always at risk and the blood vessels. Someone with diabetes does not have a working hormone that regulates the intake of carbohydrates. Carbohydrate foods are the main sources of energy but the intake should be properly reduced and maintained.

Some people have resulted to taking herbs such as bitter leaf to contain the disease besides maintaining a proper diet

MOSIUR

Diabetes is a very dangerous disease that I have ever seen. I have practically seen the cruelties of this disease in my mother. She had been suffering from diabetes for the last 15 years. She had been in bed about 10 years and at last passed away in 2003 leaving us. We took her to many doctors and they prescribed some medicine. She took medicine according to the doctors. The doctors also advised her to take exercises and she did it too accordingly. They instructed her to eat limited number of foods and avoid sugar and sugary foods. She followed the advice of the doctors to the letter. Yet, she had to die at the age of 45. Actually, I think once you are attacked with any diseases, its removal is very tough. So, I think we should always be careful so that we may not face any disease, especially diabetes.

Empress

Verified member
If you want to prevent diabetes you have to make sure you eat healthy foods so that it can provide vital nutrient to the body that could help to reduce the risk of developing diseases in the body

Kola

Verified member
To prevent diabetes you need to avoid eating or consuming sugar because when you consume sugar in excess it leads to diabetes.also eating or consuming a lot of junk is not good for the body because junks are High in sugar and when taken in excess causes stomach pain which leads to diabetes.instead of consuming junks you can always try to eat fruits because they are more beneficial to the health than junks.

Samrilm

Morning workout can also helps to prevent diabetes as it will help to reduce the risk of developing diseases in the body