Eat Orange To Prevent Diabetes

AmaliaTG

Orange is a good beneficial fruit to consume in our body and to day I will share with you the benefits of eating orange.

1.Prevents Diabetes- If you have diabetes oranges will bring you sugar up but it you don't have diabetes, oranges will prevent you from having diabetes.

2. It Strengthens your immune- oranges contain Thiamin, Riboflavin, Potassium, Folate, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese and copper which is used to strengthen your immunity.

3. Good for your skin- As we grow older our skin tends to have wrinkles as other body parts suffer from radical damage even though it is inevitable, oranges are packed and contains antioxidants and vitamin C which slows down the process of getting old and makes you look younger than your age.

4. Great for your Eyes- Our eyes suffer great damage when we grow old ( I always fear this old age stage, Raise your hands if you are with me) Moving on, the potassium, vitamin A and C that is found in oranges will help you have good eyesight during the old age time.

5. Reduces Stroke and heart diseases- Vitamin C, potassium, fiber, polyphenols, folate, limonene ( lemon taste) that is found in oranges, reduces Stroke by 25% . Here is another thing, the heart pulp has twice the amount of vitamin C and 10 times the orange juice, hence reduces heart disease and increases HDL.

I now know that I will be healthy and safe upon eating orange because it's my favourite fruit. The bitter orange for me, the better. The orange that is near to a lemon taste ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Oranges is a source of a very good source of carbohydrate. Many would have believed that oranges only supply vitamin c. But the fleshy part supplies carbohydrate. Though the is the first time I am reading about other wonderful things that oranges can do. We do under rate some of these fruits because of lack of knowledge of what they are capable of doing to our bodies.

AmaliaTG

Oranges is a source of a very good source of carbohydrate. Many would have believed that oranges only supply vitamin c. But the fleshy part supplies carbohydrate. Though the is the first time I am reading about other wonderful things that oranges can do. We do under rate some of these fruits because of lack of knowledge of what they are capable of doing to our bodies.
And the school never taught us all the benefits of fruits, maybe they did outline one or two benefits but they should outline to the depth benefits. Most fruits have so many benefits that we have no idea of. That's why it's always advisable for someone to eat fruits everyday because it will have numerous benefits.

Kola

Verified member
Orange helps to prevent diabetes because when you orange is a natural fruit and fruits does not contain sugar so they help the body to be healthy and it prevent the body against disease.also orange is not a junk it's junks that causes diabetes because they are too sugary so consume less junks

Empress

Verified member
Orange contains different kind of nutrient that are good for the body that makes our health to be healthy and active and fruits generally are good for the health they help reducing the risk of developing certain diseases in the body so indirectly orange is also part of it because it is also a fruit

Setho

VIP Contributor
Oranges contain a very big amount of folic acid and vitamin c that are essential for a lot of body processes. In addition to a lot of other nutrients they help in maintaining the proper osmotic balance of the body and also and blood production. Oranges also work to keep you warm and boost immunity.

Xachima

Power rangers a lot of nutrients that it provides to the body it contains numerous nutrient which helps to support our health growth