Rumble, a Great Source of Passive Income

MOSIUR

rumble2.png

To make money online, you will find many paths in which some are easy and some are somewhat difficult and the rest are really so difficult. Passive income is a great way of making money now-a-days. To be engaged in passive income, you need to think of the matter deeply-how you can do it or where to do it.

A video sharing platform named ‘Rumble’ is such a great source as passive income. According to the officials of the site, they are giving money to their users without any condition. Just a person can be a user by registering to the site. That user can start earning money by uploading videos. As soon as you upload a video, it is monetized.

According to the authority, your data are secured here and you have privacy. They will not sell your data anywhere. After uploading your videos, you can feel no tension.

Passively, your money will be adding to your account after monetization. You will need no follower or no condition. In respect of your video views, you will find money.

There is only one payment method running here. That is nothing but PayPal. Only through PayPal, you can receive money. Minimum withdrawal threshold is $50.

What do you think of it?

marlinjuaniter

I know the platform but I don't know how they make money there, I don't know a single person who uploads videos there and has it monetized enough to prove that they have received any payment. Does anyone here monetize on Rumble and do they have proof of payment?