10 Tips to Prevent Diabetes

Qarian

Eating of vegetables which contains vital nutrient can also help to reduce diabetes because vegetables reduce the risk of those diseases

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is really important to take proper care of our health so as to have a healthy life and so that we can prevent all these diseases and the best way that I think that we can avoid or prevent diabetes is by consuming fruit and vegetables they contain vitamins magnesium potassium and fibre which really helps in health growth and keep the organs in our body to be healthy and also if you avoid the foods that contain calories you will also be able to prevent diabetics because he does that has a connection in the body have a higher risk of developing diabetes
Hi Barin. Thank you for your nice post. agree with everything you mention in your post. In order to prevent diabetes we have to eat healthy food like fruit and vegetables. I think that a combination of healthy food with regular exercise will help us to stay healthy and surely this combination will prevent the development of diabetes.

Barin

It is really important to take proper care of our health so as to have a healthy life and so that we can prevent all these diseases and the best way that I think that we can avoid or prevent diabetes is by consuming fruit and vegetables they contain vitamins magnesium potassium and fibre which really helps in health growth and keep the organs in our body to be healthy and also if you avoid the foods that contain calories you will also be able to prevent diabetics because he does that has a connection in the body have a higher risk of developing diabetes

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
we can prevent diabetes by limiting the amount of carbohydrates we are taking carbohydrate consume lot of sugar like rice and we have to reduce our sugar intake some are using sour soup to cut down their diabeties, we have to reduce our sugar intake once you are confirmed as a diabeties patient you have to limit all your sugary things
Hi Bashbash. Thank you for your informative post. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. And since prevention is better than cure as we say, it is important to combine a healthy diet with fruit and vegetables with regular exercise like walking for example from young age so as to prevent diabetes.

Bashbash

we can prevent diabetes by limiting the amount of carbohydrates we are taking carbohydrate consume lot of sugar like rice and we have to reduce our sugar intake some are using sour soup to cut down their diabeties, we have to reduce our sugar intake once you are confirmed as a diabeties patient you have to limit all your sugary things

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many ways that we can use to prevent diabetes most especially when you are trying to control what you consume like those people that consume much sugar in their foods they like eating sweets foods or candies and all this junk foods and that way they have a high risk of developing diabetes though it is not only the food that will consume that cause diabetics and it can also be due to you not doing exercise to release the cholesterol in your body so that you can be fit and healthy
Hi Zina. Thank you for your nice post. Yes, I agree that there are many ways to prevent diabetes. I think that we should try to prevent it from young age because if we develop diabetes in older age than it will be difficult to control it. A healthy diet in combination with regular daily exercise will help a lot.

Zina

There are many ways that we can use to prevent diabetes most especially when you are trying to control what you consume like those people that consume much sugar in their foods they like eating sweets foods or candies and all this junk foods and that way they have a high risk of developing diabetes though it is not only the food that will consume that cause diabetics and it can also be due to you not doing exercise to release the cholesterol in your body so that you can be fit and healthy

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Living a healthy life will keep us from Diabetes because we will be free from diseases like that
Hi Shamir. Thank you very much for your post. Yes, a healthy life will protect us from diabetes because prevention is better that cure.
A healthy diet in combination with regular exercise will keep us healthy.

Shamir

Living a healthy life will keep us from Diabetes because we will be free from diseases like that

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We can prevent diabetes by engaging in exercise making sure your health are well taken care of
Hi Hambing.Thank you for your nice post.I fully agree with you. We can prevent diabetes and protect our health by taking some exercise.
Exercise is so important for our health.Walking is the best form of exercise. So we can walk daily in order to stay health.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Whether inherited or due to our activity, diabetes can be prevented by following these steps.

1. Use jaggery or cashew nuts instead of sugar.

2. Reduce rice and eat more vegetables and fruits.

3. Eat a spoonful of fenugreek soaked in water on an empty stomach in the morning.

4. Take melon three days a week.

5. Eating regularly during the period when the novel fruit is available. Chewing all four or five seeds.

6. Avoid tubers other than radish.

7. Add cucumber and courgette to the diet.

8. Exercising for an hour to the extent of daily sweating.

9. Avoid fatty foods.

10. Avoid fast foods. Eating for health is not eating for taste.

If you follow these from a young age, you will not get diabetes. Diabetes does not come from eating sugar. It comes from pancreatic damage.

Hambing

We can prevent diabetes by engaging in exercise making sure your health are well taken care of

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you want to prevent diabetes you have to reduce your sugar intake you should avoid foods that sugar or calories are there
If you want to prevent diabetes you have to reduce your sugar intake you should avoid foods that sugar or calories are there
Hi Xachima. Thank you for your informative post. I agree with you. Prevention is better than cure. So if we want to prevent diabetes, we have to reduce sugar intake from a young age, avoid fried food and sweets. Health is so valuable.We have to protect it.

Samrilm

Eating fruits and vegetables will also help to prevent diabetes because of the nutritious value they provide to the health

Xachima

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nice tips, diabetes is a very deadly diseases. It best to treat it very early and also taking some tips can help to prevent it.
Very nice tips and very helpful indeed Kabak95.I agree with you that diabetes is a deadly disease and we have to treat it very early. Many people around the world suffer from diabetes. I think that a healthy diet which includes fresh fruit and vegetables in combination with regular exercise like walking can prevent diabetes.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We can also engage in exercise Regularly as it also helps to reduce the risk of diseases like diabetes in the body and we should make that the food we consume are healthy foods that contain vital nutrient that are important to our health so as to be strong and active
Hi Empress. I agree with you that the more we exercise, the healthier we become. A healthy diet can also help fight diseases like diabetes. Another thing that we tend to forget sometimes it is our emotional state. I mean that if we feel happy, we are more healthy. It is important to find time to get some rest and do things we enjoy like hobbies.

Empress

Verified member
We can also engage in exercise Regularly as it also helps to reduce the risk of diseases like diabetes in the body and we should make that the food we consume are healthy foods that contain vital nutrient that are important to our health so as to be strong and active

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Whether inherited or due to our activity, diabetes can be prevented by following these steps.

1. Use jaggery or cashew nuts instead of sugar.

2. Reduce rice and eat more vegetables and fruits.

3. Eat a spoonful of fenugreek soaked in water on an empty stomach in the morning.

4. Take melon three days a week.

5. Eating regularly during the period when the novel fruit is available. Chewing all four or five seeds.

6. Avoid tubers other than radish.

7. Add cucumber and courgette to the diet.

8. Exercising for an hour to the extent of daily sweating.

9. Avoid fatty foods.

10. Avoid fast foods. Eating for health is not eating for taste.

If you follow these from a young age, you will not get diabetes. Diabetes does not come from eating sugar. It comes from pancreatic damage.
These 10 tips to prevent diabetes are really very useful.A relative of mine suffers from diabetes so I will let him know about these 10 tips.Thank you.