How much have you lost on forex trading?

Hassanbenjamin

Most start ups looses a lot of money on forex, for me I have never lost any amount of money on forex. How much have you lost on investing on forex?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've lost a lot of money on Forex, this is one of my motivating factor, that's the main reason I took a vow to master it.

Some people call it school fees that you must pay, lol, so it is what it is.

What matters is what did you do after you lost money, your money is not gonna come back so it's either you buckle up and learn all you should or you give up and go get a job.

After I lose money it took me close to 6 months before I was able to go back.to the charts, but right now I can see through the charts and I can make informed decisions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I've lost a lot of money on Forex, this is one of my motivating factor, that's the main reason I took a vow to master it.

Some people call it school fees that you must pay, lol, so it is what it is.

What matters is what did you do after you lost money, your money is not gonna come back so it's either you buckle up and learn all you should or you give up and go get a job.

After I lose money it took me close to 6 months before I was able to go back.to the charts, but right now I can see through the charts and I can make informed decisions.
Sorry about your loss ,ok you really have to get in touch with people that really understand how to trade perfectly ,from there you can learn from them.. some people may ask that you pay some money but I believe it is really necessary that you pay to learn everything about forex trading... This will really help.. at least with the zeal and motivation you are likely to succeed.. I believe the reason why a lot of people are failing in this aspect of making money online is because they don't really understand how the market movement is all about and what triggers it. You just need to sit down to learn everything about it from there you can be so sure of making money with forex trading trading without any fear of losing.

Wiserr

Most beginners and newbies tends to lost huge amount of money on forex,and most of the lost is caused by lack of necessary analysis and research,one of the basic factor one should consider before he engage in forex is analysis or rather one should get boss that will be mentoring him in all the process to avoid unnecessary errors.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When I started my forex trading career I did not seek education and I just deposited about $30 with the hope that I was going to get lucky and become a millionaire in the more distant future. I was able to lose that money in about 1 week and then I deposited another $10 which was drained out within two days. This made me to seek education and since then I have been a massive profit where I was able to grow a $50 accounts to about $300 and that is what I am currently managing in right now with the right risk management.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never really spent any money around forex trading, because it isn't my passion anymore. Their are lots of things running in my mind, crypto is one of them which has made me to receive online payments faster, which wasn't possible this way for me during the past. When I tried using forex trading broker which is at stormgain, I surprisingly lost whopping via it's demo account, before I upgraded to learn about crypto, because it has made payment easy to pay too.