Crypto I've lost so much in crypto and I'd never do it again.

Jecsad2

This happened in 2018 and it happen again in 2021.
I've learnt that crypto sucks a lot if your aren't careful with it.
I've tried mining, trading, investing in IPO's, etc.
None of them works for me.
Every crypto you choose, it will go down everytime BTC's down.
Even if it looked like it's green, when you withdraw it you'll realize that your money didn't make up.
The price moves only on fundamental news and according to the high ruler of cryptos which is the mafias etc.
That's why I left crypto and moved to forex investment (not trading)
I have spent 1,000 USD on forex investment using PAMM method and it already gave me 50% return these 5 months.
I'm not trying to make someone join me because I'm sucks at persuading people.
But if anyone wanted to join, use your unused cold money. Learn it at best and don't be sorry later.

Josemendez

Verified member
It is quite sad that you experienced this. But you should know this right before you started cryptocurrency investment . I won't convince you to start again but I want you to know that winners never quit.
Since forex trading is giving you better profit than cryptocurrency investment , I think you should stick to forex trading.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In my own perspective I think cryptocurrency is better than Forex because I have actually ventured into cryptocurrency and find out it is profitable if only you can be able to do the necessary research. Reminds me a lot of people lose in cryptocurrency is because they think it is a gateway to quick Cash. Cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and also dedication in order for you to be able to make any reasonable amount of money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
People needs to know by now that a lot of investment programs whether online or offline are pure scam they earlier everyone understands this simple logic they better for everyone. This one you are advertising and asking one to use their cold unused money are you sure it is still legit

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its sad enough that you entered into the world of Cryptocurrency investment to accrue losses. Maybe the plans you induced failed you, before going into Cryptocurrency you should be very poised to take it far, always summon courage as a risk taker, and never invest what you can't afford to lose. Even the so-called expects advise us to trade what we can afford losing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well sorry for your loss! I think it depends on the type of cryptocurrency trader you are, there are different types which you can select to get involved in. Maybe you went and get yourself involved with the wrong one. I chose to trade long term with Bitcoin. I'm a patient person, I put my money in it, I bought few btc then wait for price to go up, then after it rises, I sell my gain, then covert it to fiat. You are losing because you aren't patient enough.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have a philosophy that I always use to make my life simpler. I always expect the worst but always hoping for the best. When I joined crypto around 2017. I lost all my initial capital, the wallet I used then was hacked worldwide. Then I decided to start arbitrage in 2019 till I started keeping coins in 2020. I always make sure I use my unused money. If I loss $200 there now, I won't mind because I have gained more than that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Even if it looked like it's green, when you withdraw it you'll realize that your money didn't make up.
The price moves only on fundamental news and according to the high ruler of cryptos which is the mafias etc.
I have spent 1,000 USD on forex investment using PAMM method and it already gave me 50% return these 5 months.
But if anyone wanted to join, use your unused cold money. Learn it at best and don't be sorry later.
Sorry bro, this happens most time and it doesn't mean it will stop so soon. In investment, we always prepare for the either of the coin. Quiting crypto because of its liquidity to join forex is like leaving your country because it rains there. It rains everywhere. If only you understand me, you will get to know that I am trying to tell you that there is loss in forex too. We only need to play save and invest wisely.

Destinyfejiro

Sorry for your loss...that's why it's always repeated that invest what you can afford to lose , since forex investment is totally working perfect for you it's advisable you should stick to that.... Crypto currency is known for it volatile nature ...well maybe if there's a next time you should do a lot of research

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Before venturing into crypto market you should know that its very risky ,many people hardly make profit from it because of how news tends to influence the use of it and it can make the market turn in a certain direction that you may not really like tho and this is one reason someone needs to be more careful investing in crypto currency ,am glad you are already gaining from forex and you didn't just quit online earning

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It makes me wonder how that investment platform could make you earn $500 from your $1,000 investment in forex trading. To be frank that 50% earnings in 5 months is phenomenal considering that foreign currency is not volatile like the crypto coin prices in the market. I am not saying that you are lying but maybe you are.

atomysam

Crypto more better from forex if you have a knowledge.

chicnthin

Stuffs like that happen all the time in any kinds of investment, but most especially in crypto as it is a very volatile market. At first, my investment grew and the money that I spent on crypto was my earnings from online, but when I started buying using my own money, I started having some losses. It's quite funny that it turned out like that but I still have no plan on selling.

Josemendez

Verified member
Stuffs like that happen all the time in any kinds of investment, but most especially in crypto as it is a very volatile market. At first, my investment grew and the money that I spent on crypto was my earnings from online, but when I started buying using my own money, I started having some losses. It's quite funny that it turned out like that but I still have no plan on selling.
Well, the cryptocurrency world is one funny one with a lot of Volatility and uncertainty. One just have to work towards investing with spare finds and also in cultivating the act of being patience with his Crypto investment as it is not a get rich quickly investment.