How much do you plan to earn daily to cater for your basic needs?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What keeps everyone happy while on earth is 'money. When you aren't having that money, which is enough for your needs, you'll definitely feel infuriated. And this time isn't an exemption too, covid19 have caused so many people dropping out from their jobs, and putting them into state of apathy, where they simply think all day to earn steady income for daily bread.

Online is an option to earn money, if you find it difficult to continue earning offline due to restrictions or lack of job to do offline. Covid19 left me with zero job to do offline, that's why I shifted my attention completely to working online and it's paying off gradually.

I know we Humans aren't satisfied when it comes money including me too, but it's always advisable to be contented with something tangible. To be frank with myself, if I can keep my income steady everyday poised at $10 I wouldn't complain much, I can be contented with it, and even grow higher in monetary value from the amount I generate. Everything starts from the scratch, showing hard work, and being smart earns better income in the future.

So, on your own end, what's the amount you think, can cater for you basic needs daily?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly this question is a very intelligent one, because money is something that is relatively scare in supply and at the same time we can't get enough of it, we keep wanting more of no matter how much of it we already have. We work day and night to earn more of it so as to get the best of comfort

But as someone with financial discipline we need to know where to put a stop to thr unending quest for the need for this thing called money. As for me i will say if thr basic needs are met then there is no need for cash, if I can get food and means to transport myself if need be then I don't need daily cash. Otherwise is will say about $5.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Honestly this question is a very intelligent one, because money is something that is relatively scare in supply and at the same time we can't get enough of it, we keep wanting more of no matter how much of it we already have. We work day and night to earn more of it so as to get the best of comfort

But as someone with financial discipline we need to know where to put a stop to thr unending quest for the need for this thing called money. As for me i will say if thr basic needs are met then there is no need for cash, if I can get food and means to transport myself if need be then I don't need daily cash. Otherwise is will say about $5.
What you said is very much appreciated, it can only be said by wise men, you're one indeed. When it comes to money, no one can be satisfied enough, having more of it. But the spirit of contentment keeps us going. In order to achieve our aim and live happily we need to work hard to get our primary needs for life first, before talking about anything else. Sometimes I earn $5 online a day, sometimes it's $12, some days is $25 a day. The lowest I earn a day is $2 only when I'm posting on forums, or feeling dizzy due to other days stress. I am quite contented, I am still looking for more, but I won't think much about it.