How much do you plan to make this year?

Profwriter

The importance of setting goals in life cannot be overemphasised, alot of people at the start of the year make some resolutions and have some set goals, regarding education, business, family etc but only very few people set goals about money.

Goal settings is like a map of direction to your destination. It is important that you set goals concerning your money and how much you plan to make and how you intend to make the money legally. Setting a goal for the amount of money you plan to make, will keep you focused and motivated.

Many people don't make so much monies because they have no plans to make much money.

What's is your plan concerning money this year and how much do you plan to make?

I already made my plans for this year and how I intend to carry them out.

I made a plan to do much money this year and even said the amount I wanted to make. I don't really know what to say at this point... But I believe it is too early to complain. I know the year would go so well and I'm going to hit my target this year..... That's it..

Timison

To be honest and sincere I have no target this year cause earnings are limited, I just hope for the best

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well talking about how much I intend to make this year will depend on what my plans are, I don't believe in have toomuch money because am a Christian that believes that if we allow money to be our God then we might not have time to serve God the way he wants us to serve him. Our heart will surely be where our treasures are. But with all sincerity and honesty I will like to have an amount of money that will be comfortable for me and my family.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Since, online earning is what I think more of the opportunities you get. So, unless I don't acquire a good skill for myself I don't want to target the things because it will seem for me like I am biting more than I can chew off. But, it's a good deal sometimes to target if you are really into the task.

Adetayo100

Money that i am planning on making this year is roughly in the estimate of over 10k or more to startup some business and be financially dependent on myself also, the kind of business i want to start is quite capital intensive and i will need a lot of money for that dream to become reality. So i intend to make some money from online gig too this year.

Sprite1950

I don't really know how anyone can assess how much they will earn through their online work because everything changes. Some sites we are using may not be here in 6 months, other times it's much easier to earn than others so I couldn't even make a guess. I know I couldn't survive on what I earn.

Segat

New year new resolution, everyone always plan a better life than the previous years for themselves, however not everyone achieve this at the end of the year, so it is beyong wish or plan, it also involves working it out diligently and harnessing all available opportunities to make more money.

Nii41

You are very correct, goal setting is very very important because no matter how much you feel you would want to make for the year, if you don't set your goals and your priorities right, you are likely not to achieve it. So it is very important to set your goals and your priorities right and avoid unnecessary expenses or rather extravagant spending, in order to accomplish your goals. As for me, I don't have a definite amount that I hope to accomplish this year but I hope to accomplish something big, I haven't gotten to that stage where I can have a specific amount.

freelancermaria

I am planning to make more money this year because I wanted to have a brighter future - be able to have financial freedom, start my own business, help my family and those who are in dire need, and so on. I have so many plans in my mind that I'd like to achieve real soon because I am not getting any younger.

Teatea

I want to make as much as I can possibly make this year. I already have set goals and targets and I'm working tirelessly towards achieving it. It has been easy because the pandemic has really affected the economy and businesses but I'm exploring other areas and taking advantage of every opportunity that comes my way.

springtech

The importance of setting goals in life cannot be overemphasised, alot of people at the start of the year make some resolutions and have some set goals, regarding education, business, family etc but only very few people set goals about money.

Goal settings is like a map of direction to your destination. It is important that you set goals concerning your money and how much you plan to make and how you intend to make the money legally. Setting a goal for the amount of money you plan to make, will keep you focused and motivated.

Many people don't make so much monies because they have no plans to make much money.

What's is your plan concerning money this year and how much do you plan to make?
My goal for the year is to make about 20M. 7M is guaranteed already, however i am looking at expanding my reach so i can easily make the projected amount. last year it was 10M, i set, i made 6m. With the help of God and with the goals and action plans already on ground, i hope i can meet the set target. I have mapped out strategies to achieve this with new channels of operations and aggressive online activities most especially in the area of affiliate marketing i know i will make this happen through the help of God. Hoping that Corona Virus will also not hinder things.

Queentener

The pandemic affected me badly last year and it taught me to diversify so this year I'm making that million babes my goal is to hit it big this year, like any legitimate business I see I venture into I have a business I do personally and I added another business with it this year, because last year wasn't good I know some people made it financially last year but wasn't part of those people who did so the goal this year is to make it * 10 and it's looking like it already

eojo2401

I wish to make handsome amount of money this year but I don't want to be specific. I have learned a lot from the world leaders that were southing vision 2020 some years back, unknowingly to us that corona virus will silent vision 2020. Therefore, let me keep my vision concerning money to myself.

Daykas

My plan for this year is be able to carter for most of my needs and still have nothing less than $2,000.
Because I want to dip into many investment platforms next year,so that I will rest assure that am setting a better future.

Shigobad2020

Setting goals is the most important thing in life if you wanna move and be a better person in life , plan to save when earning monthly or weekly is good, so i am planning on saving at least up to #500,000 before the end of the year , so that i can start my farming business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always make my financial expectation every year but I always attach something to it. I always make sure I am buying something or doing something with the money. Not to save the money. But if I am to calculate the amount I have planned to save this year, to buy whatever I may need this year, then it should be around 4000 dollar because of the big project I have planned to do this year.

Rachelgold

Want to make as much as I can to establish my self. I'm tired of working for someone. So if I can lay hold of a million or two I'll be settled

Khezo

The year is still very young. There are lots of plans I have for this year. I wish to go into some businesses that pays and I know would make lots of money doing this businesses. So I plan on having at least about 1million naira which I believe I would get if I can start businesses like Affiliate marketing and Amazon fba. So I'm looking forward into this year's plan

Succjay

The year is very fresh and it is a wise decision to set objectives and goals as this will guide and motivate our hustling spirit. My plan this year is to make good money in millions, and I have started the race already and will not give because I must achieve my goals.