General insurance How much are you spending weekly, month, annually to cover your premium plan(s)?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance premium policy plans differs on price, every insurance company has a specific amount they are charging for each premium plan when customers come in to get premium access. So the insured are entitled to pay per amount of the total stated in the contract for the premium policy they opted for. It can be paid weekly, monthly, annually depending the agreement between the insurance company and the insured.

Those who are insured under insurance premium knows the total amount of money they are paying to get their asset, life covered by the insurance company. I believe some pay higher and some pay lower amount of money for the plan they opted in, due to its stipulated benefits than the other.

How much are you paying to get your insurance premium policy covered?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not on any insurance policy for now but I think what it will cost depend on the type of insurance and the duration of the insurance. For instance, it is normal for health insurance to be lower in premium when it is compared with life insurance policy premium

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is what actually destroyed my insurance contract one time ago. I couldn’t afford the premium anymore due to the money I make monthly and my spendings. My bills eventually increased and my earnings wasn’t enough to cover up for the regular payments agreed with the company. It made me felt heartbroken

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not on any insurance policy for now but I think what it will cost depend on the type of insurance and the duration of the insurance. For instance, it is normal for health insurance to be lower in premium when it is compared with life insurance policy premium
I don't know the one which will cost more than the other when it comes to making payments for the premium policy coverage. But I believe their are so many determinants to it that enables insurance companies evaluating many factors before settling with a given price per insurance premium policy for customers.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think for now I am not paying any money for premium, but if I am opportuned to do so I would go for monthly basis it would be much more easier for me to pay quickly after receiving my own part of the salary too , that is exactly what I would have choose

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know the one which will cost more than the other when it comes to making payments for the premium policy coverage. But I believe their are so many determinants to it that enables insurance companies evaluating many factors before settling with a given price per insurance premium policy for customers.
You are right my brother. That's why I said, the premium on every insurance differ. The best thing to do is first of all know everything about the insurance policy that one wants to start. This will enable us to know whether it is what we can afford to be paying easily even if our income reduces slightly.

Phabbyfundz

This totally depends on how much you can afford and is willing to pay to afford your premium plans. Most people who have higher paying income or source of money. If you can afford to pay higher for your insurance plans you can do that, but if you are on the low income earning class you can still stick to you budget and pay as you can afford.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right. There are aim things to consider before the insurance will come up with the price of the premium depending on the type of insurance policy one is trying to opt for. For instance, in health insurance policy, there is need to check if the person is suffering from any ailment before to determine the premium.