How much do you plan to make this year?

Profwriter

The importance of setting goals in life cannot be overemphasised, alot of people at the start of the year make some resolutions and have some set goals, regarding education, business, family etc but only very few people set goals about money.

Goal settings is like a map of direction to your destination. It is important that you set goals concerning your money and how much you plan to make and how you intend to make the money legally. Setting a goal for the amount of money you plan to make, will keep you focused and motivated.

Many people don't make so much monies because they have no plans to make much money.

What's is your plan concerning money this year and how much do you plan to make?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
How much one can make in a depend mostly on how hard working you are and how industrial you are.
Though some time when you work hard some time doesn't mean that you will earn much at the end of the month but if you are lucky you may get it.
One just need to make good use of the resource have at hand .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the things to measure a progress is to set a target or a goal for yourself in everything you do. This is the reason why I keep searching for a better way to make more money on the internet.

Now back to your questions, I am planning to make up to $2000 per month from various online work I am doing. I am planning to start a blog that will focus on amazon associate and display ad.

I have done this in the past but have not make up to that amount in a month. the highest I've ever made from a blogging in a single month is a tad over $400.

Also I want to add a domain name business to it in order to increase the total income at the end of the day. My target is to make nothing less than $500 from this business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important to set goals and of course work on these goals. Your inability to set goals we will make you not to have targets, anyone who does not have target in life will not really achieve his aim/her aim. last year was very tough for me and of course a lot of things happened from health situation to some family issues.I made some money but I never saved because these challenges took most of the money. This year my target is to make over 10K dollars.

Snazzy001

this year we are making big moves and there is no limit as to how much I'm going to make this year so far as there is unlimited chance there's unlimited chances of making money .I set limits for myself and I'm ready to reach them .

Olajidey

No one can say but I know I will be financially free this year I have some couple of things I am trying out and I know by next year the story will change for good better and best. I just pray this pandemic should not resurface again because this is the only thing that can cause a delay in progress.

Hena101

It's very important to set goals at the beginning of every year so that you can be focus and determine in achieving them. But when setting goals one must be very careful so that he can not set unrealistic goals because it can effect you and do damage if care is not taken. I plan to first go for knowledge of what I'm about to engage so that i can know how it's and set a realistic goal to achieved at end of the year

Georgeadawara

Disperse the challenges of last year and due to the Inprovement of this year and additional knowledge of online stove they are many ways to make money. As of me personally am planning to make about not less than 3-4 thousand dollars in this year and with the help of some websites like this am having a full hope pf making it.

Queentener

This year I plan to make it bigger than ever before and am on the track although I did some investment online that didn't yield good results but still no giving up this year the vision is clear so also is the goal. I wish everyone with a goal and vision strength to fulfill them all

Haypril

That is a very good question to have put out there. And I totally agree with one of your point which is 'setting of goals '. I every human life, there's need to set a goal in other to be fulfilled at the end of each year. However, as for me i don't have any targeted amount of money, for my aim this year is to invest as much as I can. Both long term investment and short term investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will say I'm planning to earn in the region of $5k in a year through my online gigs. Then I'll say $10k in a year for my offline business. My offline generates more funds than my online own. At least i can be guaranteed of earnings everyday through my offline business but online earning gigs isn't a guaranteed one. It can come and go anytime, and we move on to another.