How do paid to post forums generate income?

Kennysplash

Verified member
This is a question that always baffles me. Forums pay for every activities of their members but how do they generate this income. I think I need to be enlightened. Forums like trendri and bizdustry pay out thousands of dollars every month, yet they are doing quite well. There is no sign that they will go out of function soon. We have many forums in the past that could not keep up with it and later crashed or they stop paying members. Some reduce the earnings you could make significantly lower than what it used to be. But trendri particularly has been doing quite well even after the post limit. You could still earn a dollar everyday which equates to $30 at the end of the month. I always sit down to think of how it is achieved but never got the answer. Please how do they make the money?

They can make money from offline job, from referring members to earning websites by putting affiliate link, by buying advertisements and upgrades, by buying tangibles item with logo of the forum so a reason of a forum stops paying may be admin is busy with offline work so he pays once a week or a month.

Websites make money for their owners in many different ways. Some channels are more direct than others. A few respondents have stated the more direct channels, such as implementing Google Adsense or affiliate links for visitors to click on, and you get paid.

You can also offer more direct services online: web-based training, domain names, hosting, or resell someone else's services online.

However, most websites help their owners generate money more the indirect way.For one, if you have a well-done website providing accurate and detailed information about what you do and how it cn benefit people, your visitors who need your services will get in touch, and you get to make money.
Whether you are a lawyer, engineer, technician, instructor, or even a stay-at-home mom - whatever your line, a webite can help you earn money.

Well I do have this thought too but one thing I noticed is the volume of ads on every paid to post forum sometimes your pc will just have to hang before it comes back but is it that Google is paying much for ads, I still can't put it together assuming they only depend on google ads did you think it will be making sense as they pay every day and I think google pays once a week or on a monthly basis. we still need more explanation to this as am confuse myself.

These forums basically depends on traffic to make their money and subsequently pay forum members. If there is high amount of persons visiting the forum everyday seeking for one information in the other, they get huge money from Google AdSense and don't also forget they depends on ads from multinationals, banks and other local business. With these the sources ,they can get enough money to maintain the website of the forum. Once Trendri develops and app for its forum, it would make more money that it currently makes. In all , it would benefit we the members of the forum who contribute to make the forum what it is.