Earn Money How Can Someone Money With Email List?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like to making money online and surround myself with people of like minds. Most of the group I belong to both online and offline are all about making money.

I exchange money making ideas with my friends and talk about the lastest method to make money online.

We share the progress of our journeys and we will help one another in area where they are lacking.

I have a particular friend who have access to different tools to make money online. And he told me that he has access to email list of over hundred thousands subscribers.

This is huge and he asked me how to make money with the email list. I can't give any idea.

Can guys recommend a way to make money from this email list.

Skolwane

Well the most important thing is this, what are the interests of people in that mailing list and how were the names collected.
Knowing what their interests are will assist in determining which niche they are interested in and which products or services to offer them.
If these emails were collected through opt-in offers then that can provide additional insight of how to market to them and what to sell/offer them.
Once you understand their interests then you should consider various offers from Click Bank, Digistore24, Warrior Plus and JVzoo.
Each of these affiliate sites have different products for various niches. Some offer physical products while others offer ditigal products.
Given how large your email list is, you should consider auto-responders because sending and responding to 100k emails is a manual intensive task and a full time job. I hope this helps.