What business would you start if someone gave you a lot of money now?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There is more than one kind of business, and more than one way to start a business. We want to find out which one suits you best or that you have in mind, suppose you’re given an ample amount of cash — $10,000 for instance. What kind of business would you start? Use your imagination. It doesn’t have to be something that exists already (although it can be), or even something that’s realistically possible. If a potential customer starts imagining their life with your product, they’ll find themselves with an empty wallet before they know it.

This is a thought experiment to help you think of ideas. You may have never thought of some of these possibilities because they're not appropriate for your current situation. Don't expect to take these and make them a reality, but some could become a stepping stone to other ideas by making them smaller and more manageable to achieve, it doesn't really matter if you currently have the money or not, you could have it later or you could be helping someone, somewhere and right now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a doubt that majority of us here are being delayed by lack of money. Hence, we would have started our own business. But if I were to be given the required amount needed for the business i have in mind, the following will be what i would have done.

Real estate management: only God knows other business that takes my heart as real estate management does. I am so overwhelmed with the business right from when I was younger. There are many reasons why I am in love with this. Apart from the fact that it makes you a property owner, it is also a cool way to make money. There is no one that doesn't need house. That's what make the business hot cake.

Cryptocurrency: I have always have the mindset of having both offline and online business. Though crypto is not a business but investment but the way it is going,it will soon become a business that people will be sought for. There was a time that I read about the intention of the United States to make it compulsory for young students to be taught the rudiments of crypto at elementary schools. This has shown that crypto has future.

blessingc

Money solves alot of problems including joblessness, self employment has been a way out of unemployment and you can not be self employed without having money to start up a business.

I for one had plans of being self employed, I do not fancy working under bosses. If I can get money at the moment, I will love to start up my business as a professional graphic designer. I would have gotten my self a good laptop, a better smart phone, a copier/scanner, a good generator, get my business registered, look for good affiliates to advertise my business and get ready to take orders.
I have a dream of building a company to deliver professional graphics for websites, bloggers, magazines, make book covers, and organisations. Take contracts to make marriage jotters, burial programs and many more. I'm really hoping to build that empire some day.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You know I have never really thought about this question but if this were to happen I strongly believe that I will make sure to think about a creative and a long effects-lasting business idea to establish . I have always want to own if bread factory , I see myself being obsessed with baking and how individuals usually bake with flour forming it into various confectioneries that looks so tasty and incredible when eaten . Presently I am taking a lesson on how to bake or in other words I am working as an apprentice in a baking factory , possibility 2 to 3 years from now I will be done with my training and if I have enough capital needed I will establish my own bread factory .

Establishing a bread factory is actually one business that need enough capital due to their machines that will be needed to mix , slice , and bake they wanted bread . the location of the environment to establish a bread factory is actually one thing also did not put into proper consideration . For a bread factory to succeed it is absolutely necessary to establish it in an area where it is closer to the market .

allison001

Verified member
There are so many profitable business ideas in my mind in which I can establish using that amount of money. $10,000 is a very huge amounts of money compared to my country currency, so I don't think I will ever be poor having that amount of money to start up a business of my choice.

Here are some of the things I would like to use that amount of money to invest in which I know will yield a profit in no time.

Water leaf farming
Some people may think that waterleaf farming is not a suitable business or investment. To be honest, this is what my mum is using to feed us. With the low capital she started, I know how much she's always making on weekly basis. Having that huge amount of money, how first of all get a small plot of land, do the necessary things then start planting, under 2weeks you'll be selling your waterleaf costly especially during dry season where everywhere is dry.

I can also use that amount of money to make myself rich through forex trading. I can use it to subscribe a bot that trades for me then get my percentage on daily basis.