How can someone start a pop corn production business?

Georgeadawara

It has been a while the I have being thinking of how to start the pop corn production business, it a very nice things but I lack the ideas of how to start it. This is the best business that I have ever have a passion to do it. So please if any of us have the ideas of starting it please I will like to know more about it and learn it please help me with the idea.
By how to start, I mean the things I would need for the production, how much they cost, and any other idea you have that would be helpful to me.

Godslamp

Starting a pop corn business is a very intelligent idea depending on how well u planned the business. I have seen people who were able to break their Financial barriers through same business. Lucky enough u need not much capital to start it. All u need is as little as 15000 (fifteen thousand naira) and you are set for business

Queentener

Popcorn business is a very lucrative business and it requires simple things to start, with my little knowledge of popcorn business all you need is the popcorn machine, corn for popcorn, sugar, vegetable oil or butter and of cause a good location with all these things then you are good to go. I can't give you a specific price presently because of the hick in prices of things, it will be better you find out the price yourself. I wish you all the best.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To start pop corn business did not require much capital.
First thing to do is that you make enquiry of the place where you can stay..
After then,you enquire of the price of the equipment that you will use.
The ingredient to use,the one that will draw customers to your side like flavour that will be given it better aroma.
Then the price that you will be selling it,mind you it should not be too cost at the start.