Finance Would You Ever Handle Over Funds To Someone Else To Start A Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the time people people use their own finance in order to start a business. There are many people who start business by borrowing money. However, there are rare cases when someone handles over their finance to other people so that they can help them start a business. This could be for various reasons. Some people might be physically disabled to start a business, some people might just be too old to start a business and take care of their business. Some other good reasons include being an inexperienced individual. If you do not have enough experience, you may handle over your funds to someone who has knowledge and experience about business. So have you ever handled your funds to someone else to start a business?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a dicey situation. Personally, I can do it. There have been several times I gave my friend money to invest in a particular investment on my behalf just because I didn't know how it worked. But if is to start business, I may not do the same to anybody.

O

Ollydoll

Most of the time people people use their own finance in order to start a business. There are many people who start business by borrowing money. However, there are rare cases when someone handles over their finance to other people so that they can help them start a business. This could be for various reasons. Some people might be physically disabled to start a business, some people might just be too old to start a business and take care of their business. Some other good reasons include being an inexperienced individual. If you do not have enough experience, you may handle over your funds to someone who has knowledge and experience about business. So have you ever handled your funds to someone else to start a business?
Sincerely, this approach of handing over one's money to another to start a business has alot of downsides basically because of one key factor; the issue of TRUST. Once that huddle is put behind, the legal framework can also be properly put in place. This aspect also takes care of defaulting partners or intention to default.
I have put some of my money in the hand of someone in the past to do business and give me returns. We had a profit sharing percentage which we agreed upon. But regrettably so, even after everything was thoroughly packaged, the partner still found a way to defraud me. That has a bitter taste on my mind. Personally, I will never, ever consider giving my money to anyone else to do business on my behalf.
Whatever business I choose to do, I will have to take sometime to get the necessary skills set required to succeed in that business.

Cheers!

Good luck

Verified member
It is not a bad idea to release fund for someone to do business,it is more or less of assisting the person financially except you are not rendering help to such a person but if you are you will not even bother your head over it.you will just assume you give out loan to someone that is need of money to start business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Let me get something clear. If it is all about giving my money out for some people to do the business on my behalf and we will have a paper work on how to share the profit, I can give it a trial. But if it is helping people with my money to do business. I can do if the person will repay

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of my nephew who is working abroad. He trusted his cousin to do the start up by sending $1,300. After sometime when he noticed that his cousin was making alibis then he realized that he was scammed. Until now the amount has not be paid to my nephew which is a sad experience but a neat lesson for all of us.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never handed over money to someone else to start a business. But I think can do that when I am financially stable. But I will choose wisely who I give the money to. Of course I might want the person to pay me back unless it is my child I am starting a business for or someone I choose to help without expecting returns.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If I have money then I will definitely do it. A lot of people have done it in the past and succeeded. If I have money I will definitely give to my family members to start whatever business if they want to venture into. Whether the business succeeds or not is none of my business.