No matter how expertised you are in making money online there is someone more better than you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Believing that you all have read the topic of this thread I just want to ask one question how true is this statement ? is it absolutely true that there is someone more better than you are even if you consider yourself to be an expert of guru when it comes to the art of making money . this is absolutely true I definitely concur with it there is absolutely someone somewhere in the world who is way more better than you are and even that individual himself there is someone who is more better than he or she is . That is why we human beings never stop learning , as the days goes by will a new and valuable things possibly from others who are more smarter and knowledgeable than us .

it is often spoken that two heads are better than one that is why it is advised that when you are making money online you should also seek their experience and advice of another person so as to learn from ways and strategies that he or she used to make money online . One of the online activities that requires you to learn from the experience of others is cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading . The aspect of copy trading in cryptocurrency and forex trading or investments actually helps you to copy other traders who are more expertised then you are so as to make profit as they are making too , and not losses .

E

eldavis

Like they say, no man is an island, and the learning process never really ends. You might have some knowledge about a particular issue, you would discover that there is someone else who has more ideas and understanding than you. I might have some experience in a particular aspect in which you have never experienced before.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
100% believe this saying . This is because no one on earth is completely perfect because in one way or the other we are prone to make errors and mistakes sooner or later that is why we need each other in areas concerning business and in various concerning financial activities . A business owner cannot run his business alone that is why I hate always endeavour to employs employees , workers , and staffs to work under him so has to help and aid him carry out basic business activities and practices so as to boost to business productivity . And even in the areas of making money online with totally cannot acquire knowledge about making money online without seeking the attention all the advice of anotheranother person who possibly may have used a particular website that we ourselves intend to use to make money online .

You are absolutely right , no one can understand cryptocurrency and forex trading alone because in one area or the other we will always need advise and counsel from others so as to effectively predict the forex and cryptocurrency market in order to make profit and not losses . Two heads are better than one and that simply means that the idea of two person can support the idea of one person this can absolutely help us in business and in making money online .

samual

You can never be able to be the best in a business, cause they are some people who have started engaging in a business before you have the idea of starting a business

Sikapa

Verified member
One thing I know for sure is we all acquire knowledge and skills. That is the main reason why we all went or go to school and we have to keep it in mind that education has no end. I think professors also have teachers who taught them too, then there for no matter how good, better or best you think you are, someone might be ahead of you. I think there will be a person who brought the idea of making money online and what can we say about that person? We always learn from our masters and a" slave can never be better than his master". I think this is from a scripture.

There is no doubt that someone could be better than the best person we will notice he is good in terms of online money making. Online money making also started from somewhere because every thing that exist may have a creator too therefore if we are to trace the root of online money making, we will see that it started from somewhere and those people will have the best knowledge of all. Although your post is somehow not easy to answer but the answer is till yes.

anil02

Verified member
Believing that you all have read the topic of this thread I just want to ask one question how true is this statement ? is it absolutely true that there is someone more better than you are even if you consider yourself to be an expert of guru when it comes to the art of making money . this is absolutely true I definitely concur with it there is absolutely someone somewhere in the world who is way more better than you are and even that individual himself there is someone who is more better than he or she is . That is why we human beings never stop learning , as the days goes by will a new and valuable things possibly from others who are more smarter and knowledgeable than us .

it is often spoken that two heads are better than one that is why it is advised that when you are making money online you should also seek their experience and advice of another person so as to learn from ways and strategies that he or she used to make money online . One of the online activities that requires you to learn from the experience of others is cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading . The aspect of copy trading in cryptocurrency and forex trading or investments actually helps you to copy other traders who are more expertised then you are so as to make profit as they are making too , and not losses .
I am 100% agree with you that not a single many are better than us in all fields. Not only in online business but in every field of life many peoples are better than us. It is saying that when a person said I learned all thing nothing is remain than it means it is last day of life. No one is perfect. In deed God nothing made prefect. We never miss any chance of learning. Indeed every person have some to teach and to tell us. Learning is continue process and never end in life.