Cheating Someone To Get Money Is It Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikapa

Verified member
The whole world is like we are wall in a rat race. Everybody is looking for a quick way to make wealth which had led the whole world in a chaos. Most prominent people and most rich people cheat their fellows to get rich while others take chance not thinking others are depending on them.

Leaders take advantage to cheat follower in. In the government sectors who will see many people cheating to get rich and even in some private sectors too. At time we try to be smarter than our shadows because we think the ball is in our court

Imagine a business manager who is having the advantage to manage someone who is in abroad business, by the time the business owner will return, the manage would be already rich.

Although if you are rich, you are rich but is better to find the best way to be rich than to be a cheater.

MakeitWork

I agree that's why people always think of alternative ways in getting rich by themselves, I've been in that situation and still going through some. So I decided to just live on my own, create my own way to getting finances, and found all of it in stock exchange, people need to innovate and learn in order not to be cheated on, the process of getting the right knowledge and applying it in the right platform that's all about it. We'll I learned it from 20MinTrader just to share.

E

eldavis

This generation now sees the art of cheating others as something completely normal, they would tell you they are simply just being smart, even business owners tend to cheat their customers, they increase the prices of their goods and services to a whole lot, just to gain more profits. What pains me more is where employers cheat their employees by paying them lesser than their work's worth.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I live by the quotes which says do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Law of karma is with everyone of us which says you reap whatever you sow. Others will definitely come back to you.

This is the reason why I decided not to engage in scamming. I would have become rich long before I go if it happens I engage in internet fraud just like some of my close people are doing.

I know it doesn't feel good to lose money either to a scammer or unknowingly. I know that if I scan someone of their hard-earned money they are not going to be happy with it. what is the essence of having joy when another person is in sadness.

This is the reason why I keep working hard to discover legitimate ways to make money online. I meet lot of obstacles as a result. But I keep going because I don't want to feed my family with illegal money.

I believe that we are all going to account for how we make our money on us on the judgement day in front of God. As a result I do whatever it takes within my capacity don't take what does not belongs to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.